Chapter 20: Dragon faction

"What do you mean you're the leader of the Dragon faction?" Asked Sirzechs.

"Why do you think? Do you think I asked for this much land just to grow some apples? no.

I and Tannin created The mighty dragon faction In hopes to save dragon race.

We won't be your enemies unless you do something to anger us. The only faction I'm willing to work with is the Youkai faction and maybe Fallen angels" Said Issei.

The leaders nodded in understanding.

"Alright, let's get to the business Mr Hyoudou" Said Michael.

"Yes let's, but I'm not a Hyoudou anymore...I'm not their son anymore... My name is Issei Y Ddraig Goch" Said Issei with pride. Everyone looked at him shocked while Ddraig smirked inside his gear.

"A-alright Mr Y Ddraig Goch. What happened to Rias Gremory's bishop?" Asked Sirzechs.

"Chaos brigade got Valarie. I think they will release the beast very soon, so I suggest preparing for war. Gather your best soldiers.

As today I was bored because I was alone I decided to visit my little brother and Valerie.....But when I got there I-I...saw him dead on the floor in his own blood and the bed empty...I found a letter that said that it's indeed the chaos brigade's work. It's said that they have Valerie and his last wish is for me to save her..." Explained Issei barely holding his rage.

"Alright, we understand. We will gather our troops and prepare for another war...But how will we defeat Trihexa?" Said Sirzechs.

"I will kill it" Said Issei shocking the whole room except for Tannin, Azazel and Ingvild.
"How?" Asked Michael.

"In the past two months I trained and I gathered dragon souls.

Right now I have Ddraig, Vritra, Fafnir, Tannin fragment, Tiamat fragment, Yu Long fragment, and Albion fragment, even evil dragon Crom Cruach gave me his soul fragment, at the next meeting that will happen soon enough I will get Midgardsormr's soul fragment from Odin " Said Issei stunning the room again.

"Issei, you can't! you will die if you do this!" Said Valerica because she was completely against it.

"She's right, I can't let you do this" Said Momo.

"Issei, please" Pleaded him Irina.

"Sorry, I can't stop here...I already have the souls and their abilities...I have to kill that beast to protect you, even if it means death for me" Said Issei.

"But what's the point in living if you aren't with us!" shouted Valerica.

"You'll find someone better....." Said Issei.

At this point, she didn't want to hear anything from him anymore as she and the rest of the girls teleported home.

" Sigh " Sighted Issei as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I knew this would happen...." Said Issei.

"Of course, they wouldn't like it" Said Tannin who was standing beside him.

"Alright, back to the main topic" Said Issei.

"We will offer our help and help you in defeating the chaos brigade" Said Issei.

"We will help too" Said Michael.

"We will participate" Said Azazel.

"We will be there too" Said Sirzechs.

"Alright then, I call this meeting officially over" Said Issei as he stood up and teleported to Dragon faction territory as a small inferno swallowed him and Tannin once again.