32 | Visitor

--------------------------------------------

You shuffle down the hotel hallway, heading for the exit. Your nerves are through the roof, and you need something to calm them down. Shoto is still asleep in the room as you walk through the lobby and the automatic doors, finding a place to stand outside before pulling a cigarette from the box in your pocket. You pull out your lighter, setting the end ablaze as you take a long draw.

"Y/N!" A raspy voice calls from the shadows, causing you to jump. "Long time no see!"

"You're in a bright mood, that's never a good thing."

The man chuckles, and you offer him a cigarette, to which he obliges. He uses his quirk to light it, taking a puff as he taps his foot on the ground. "You're not gonna kill him, are you."

"No." You shake your head, taking a puff from your cigarette. "Not a chance."

"You remember the contract, right?"

"Unfortunately I do."

"Listen, Y/N, I don't wanna have to do this, but if you don't turn yourself in, the boss is gonna make your life a living hell."

"Mhm. Sure he is."

The man hands you a piece of paper. "Once you get back to Japan, head to this address. If you're not there within 48 hours of your arrival, the entire highrise apartment building Shoto lives in will become the world's biggest grenade."

"Oh of course Shiggy would do something like that."

"Yeah. But I'm being serious. And if you try anything," he waved his hands around and poorly imitated the sound of an explosion. "Is that clear?"

You nod sadly. "Yeah... it is."

"Alright then," the man began to stride away. "I'll see you around."