33 | 18 Hours Left

[DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LIME TYPE CONTENT]

Your eyes flutter open to see Shoto laying next to you, staring back lovingly

"Good morning baby~" he purrs, as he leans over to give you a peck on the forehead.

You smile. "Good morning~"

You frown as reality hits you. You only have 18 hours left.

"Is something wrong, love?" Shoto asks, sitting up and showing off his bare top.

"No," you force a smile. "Everything is great."

"We should probably go take a show-"

"Shoto, I have a bad feeling about today..." you blurt out as you too sit up, the covers falling off of your own naked body. "Can you stay home from work until lunch please?"

His eyes immediately lock on to your bare breasts, a faint smirk on his lips as he admires them.

"Shoto, it's rude to stare." You giggle.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help but appreciate how much work God must have put into sculpting such a perfect woman."

You can feel your cheeks heat up a bit at his comment, and he smiles when he notices your blush.

"Y'know," he puts an arm around your waist, pulling you close as he presses his lips against yours in a passionate kiss. His kisses soon begin to trail across your cheek and to your neck and ear as he lays you down on your back. "Maybe I will stay home from work this morning~"

You place your arms around his neck, gently tugging on and playing with his hair to tease him. He softly groans, signaling his approval of your actions. 

"Man, Y/N~" he speaks huskily, his breath tickling your skin as his lips brush against your ear. "You're so goddamn beautiful~" His hands begin to wander your body, absolutely worshiping every inch of your skin as he lays himself down on top of you. "I love you so much~" He whispers between each kiss down your neck, his calloused fingers delicately drawing patterns on the inside of your thighs, which he's placed himself in between. "I want to be one with you, Y/N~..." He gently nibbles along your jawline, "I want to hold you and kiss you and love you~... And I want you to be mine forever~..."