CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45

Tristan's P.O.V

“Why did you do that earlier?” Stanley asked me while he's busy listening music's in his phone,lying on the sofa and his eyes are closed.I didn't answer his question.I sip a small amount of wine and put it back after in the table.I left a heavy sigh and memories flashes my head as I closed my eyes.

A girl and boy who are happy together while holding the hand of a little girl between them.They're walking in the
Park.The guy didn't wish of other things but to have a happy memories with the girl.But that tragic moment happened.The boy turn into a cold hearted and beast man that craves for revenge.He wants justice and to make the culprit pay for all the cost.

“Why?” bumalik ako sa aking diwa nang nagsalita si Stanley.I turn my gaze on him but still he's position haven't changed.I wiped the cold liquid that are falling down from my eyes and took a deep breathe.

“Nadala lang ako sa nararamdaman ko Stanley.It wasn't my intention to do that thing but the words of that bitch made me angry as hell.If that Dean will kick me out of that school.Then?I won't protest, because I have much more important things to do and to make than protesting not to kick by that School.” I answered coldly.

Stanley open his eyes at umayos ng upo.Nakaharap na ito sa'kin at nakasandal sa sandalan ng sofa.

“Still remember those things happened on you?” Stanley asked with no emotion.

“Hmm..hindi naman maiiwasan yun Stanley.If those things happened to you.I'm pretty sure you'll feel what I felt right now.” I told him emotionless.

“I won't feel that Tristan because that won't gonna happen to me.” he replied and then chuckled.

I looked at him in disbelief and my forehead creased.

“You asshole.I'll gonna k1ll you!” singhal ko sa kaniya na ikinangisi nito.I shook my head at hinimas ko ang sintido ko.That asshole,kung hindi ko lang iisipin na kaibigan ko yan ay kanina ko pa siya sinapak.Malamang nakahandusay na siya dyan sa inuupuan niya.

Uminom ako ulit ng wine at inubos ang laman ng baso.I put again the wine glass on the table at tumayo pagkatapos ay lumapit kay Stanley.

“Hey where are the others?Bakit hindi man lang sila pumunta dito?” I asked seriously.He took a deep breathe at tumayo.

“They can't come.” he answered while walking to the bar counter at kumuha ng wine.

“What do you mean they can't come?” I asked curiously.

“They're busy Tristan.Also it's already late.Kaya huwag ka nang magtaka pa.” he coldly answered and chuckled.

I just shook my head at naglakad papalapit sa pintuan ng basement.
“I'll gonna go now.I'm sure Trisha is now looking of his handsome brother.” I told Stanley and he just quietly laugh a little. “Lock the door before you go home stanley.” I ordered him while raising my right hand at lumabas na ng basement.

Shianna's P.O.V

“GOOD morning earth!” I shouted at bumangon na sa hinihigaan ko.I deeply sigh.Tumayo na ako at inayos ang aking hinihigaan.Pagkatapos ay patakbo akong pumasok ng bathroom para maligo na at hindi malate sa school.Pagkatapos kong maglinis ng katawan ay lumabas na ako at nagbihis.Lumapit ako sa salamin and looked at the reflection of my whole body.

“Ang ganda ko talaga.” I muttered confidently while patting my head and smile widely.Umalis na ako sa harapan ng salamin at lumabas ng kwarto ko.

Mabilis akong bumaba ng hagdan at hindi pa rin mawala-wala ang ngiti sa labi ko.I feel like this day will gonna be the best and memorable day ever.