CHAPTER 51

CHAPTER 51

Irene's P.O.V

A small curve form on my lips as I am looking Tristan's hand holding my hand while walking and keeping me away from those idiots.

Sinasabi ko na nga ba,you still love me Tristan but you just don't want to admit it that you still have a feelings for me.What happened earlier is just like a hitting two birds with one stone.Breaking up Ivan and pushing Shianna would bring Tristan back to my life.

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad nang huminto si Tristan.He turn around at tumingin sa'kin ng seryoso.I smiled sweetly at him.

"Why did you do that?" he asked coldy.I don't know what is he talking about but I can feel that he's serious.

"A-are you mad at me?" I asked innocently.

"Just answer my question Irene..." seryosong tanong nito.I breathe heavely.

"I told you!It was an accident Tristan.It's not my intention to push that Shianna girl if she shouldn't attacked me!I'm just protecting myself!" sagot ko nito at bumalatay sa mukha nito ang inis at galit.I saw his arm clinched and avoided my gaze.Tumingin ulit ito sa'kin at tinignan ako ng masama.

"I saw it Irene!you're the one who pushed Shianna.You're the one who attacked her!Now answer me why did you do that earlier huh!" galit nitong singhal.I wast shocked and stunned too dahil sa biglaang pagsigaw nito sa'kin.

"You're not the Irene I used to know before!The Irene I know is pure and innocent.Kindhearted and humble.Now tell me what happened Irene.What's wrong with you! where's the Irene I used to know before." galit nitong sigaw at hinawakan ang magkabila kong balikat.Hindi ko napigilan ang mga luha ko na kusang umagos.My tears can't stop streaming down plus my heart aches too.

I slowly raised my hands and hold Tristan's hands.Tinanggal ko ang kamay nitong nakahawak sa braso ko and I looked at him while my tears can't stop from falling down.

"Are you really asking me that kind of question Tristan?really? You're looking for Irene you used to know before" I chuckled bitterly.

"Before asking me that kind of question did you even know who made me changed like this?" mahinahon kong ani.

"Tristan why are you doing this to me?why are you hurting me?why are you asking me that kind of shit question while you knew the answer?why are you making this hard for me?Am I really a bitch?Yeah you're right.Ikaw Tristan,ikaw ang gumawa sa'kin lahat ng 'to!Kung hindi dahil sayo hindi ako nagbago.Kung hindi dahil sayo hindi sana ako nagkakaganito!" galit kong singhal while my hands are hitting his chest and hugged him.

"I love you Tristan." namamaos kong saad.

"I'm sorry Irene..." sagot nito sa'kin dahilan na mas lalong bumuhos ang luha ko.Humawalay siya sa pagkakayakap ko at tinignan ako ng madiin.

"You're the one who broke first my heart,not me Irene.So don't blame for the mistake na ikaw mismo ang gumawa.Please,I'm begging you Irene.Stop it.Don't bother me anymore.No matter how will you try I'm not going to love you anymore.I may be your prologue but I'm really sorry for not being your epilogue." he said straightly to my eyes.I can feel it,this is his last good bye and my heart turns into pieces because of what he said.My eyes became blurry because of my tears.Tristan cupped my cheeks and wipe my tears using his two thumbs.

"But don't worry Irene.Soon you'll open the new book of your life and start a new prologue with the chapter of it and will be your epilogue.But for now,one last words I will say.Set me free and let me find my own prologue of my story." Tristan said and he hugged me for the last time.After that he turn around and walked away.This means it's already the end.I don't have chance anymore.It was cleared.Tristan don't love me anymore.His feelings for me totally fade and became blurd.