Yin and Jin x GNdemonReader

Requested by @ShadowFoxy89
I didn't know what gender you were talking about so I'll just make it gender neutral for everyone to enjoy ^^

You're a demon in hiding, Just waiting for a next meal or if your not into that just kinda there because no one will really trust you to be outside in the open.

You were kinda just hanging around in an alley way when you heard a voice from the distance.
"Crikey, how'd we mess up THAT badly." As soon as you heard him you know who they were, so you weren't afraid or were going to run away. You peaked your head round the corner to see two demons, one orange and one blue. "You mean how'd YOU mess up that badly." As soon as the blue demon you knew as Yin nudging Jin's arm. That's when they started to fight and argue with each other. You quietly laughed at their antics but soon enough you realised they were looking right at you. Were they confused? Yes. Afraid? No. "Oi y/n what you doing here I thought you were hiding like we told ya to?". You gulped as Yin started to get closer while asking the question with Jin following behind, "well uh- you know I got bored and wanted to see you guys!" You barely managed to scramble the sentence together.

Jin quickly picked you up, and you were speechless. And just started murmuring under your breath while blushing very *insert blush colour here* "Oi! How come you get to hold them aye?" Yin said VERY annoyed that you were blushing because of Jin. "Ya snooze ya loose."
Jin had a massive smirk on his face, but soon. More arguing. You used your teleportation to get out of Jin's grasp without Jin noticing because he was too busy arguing, you decided enough was enough and went to kiss Yin and without time to react, you kissed Jin too. They were both blushing at this point, you laughed and held both your boyfriends hands "cmon let's go ya knuckle heads." You told them but before you could start walking they kissed you on each cheek and you just erupted into a blushing fit, but shook it off and started walking home.

And then started running because you were found out from the noise you made. But you made it back safely!

I hope you enjoyed this was my first time making something like this so I hope it was okay! ^^

Word count:418