Macaque x F!Ninetail reader

In this scenario you are the princess but want to run away because princess life kinda boring so you run away into a forest where you shall
Meet a certain six eared demon monkey thing cause you had planned to meet with him so you can run away and help and yadadada.

Request by: @KybuuiNineTails25
(Most of these shall now be very short cause I got a lot of them so enjoy-)

You were in your fox form but with nine tails (is that called a kitsune?) sneaking away into the forest in order not to give your self completely away when you had gone to the spot where macaque you friend had said to meet.

When you got there you transformed back into your normal self, when you were surprised to find a beautiful glowing blue lake with lotus flowers and lily pads all over. You could only stare in amazement until you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Princess.."

You quickly looked over and tackled whoever had found you to the ground and were about to summon a claw in order to get them to leave only to realise the person you were pinning to the ground was macaque. (Wow rude much you could of just turned around and pushed them away >:/)

"Wow princess, you've gotten stronger huh?"

Macaque said as he smirked obviously trying to tick you off.

"Don't creep up on me like that and maybe I won't."

You replied as you got off of him and helped him back onto his feet.

"Yeah, well now it's my turn."

"Wait!"

You screamed as you felt yourself being tackled and then plunged down into the pond, before resurfacing to find that macaque had disappeared. But soo. You felt your legs being pulled under the water and then opened your eyes to find macaque grinning playfully as he swam back up to the surface. As you also swam up you both had started to thrash each other with water like kids in the play park. (You aren't you a princess? Where's you manners /:)

Finally you had both left the pond to sit on the edge with towels over your drenched bodies what macaque had decided to bring thankfully.

"Welp, ready to go macaque?"

You asked until macaque grabbed your torso and gave you a kiss on the lips. You were shocked but willingly kissed back with all your ninetails swayed happily.

Hopefully, whatever life macaque and you had in store would be okay, (even tho season three is going to be a wild ride of
Emotions :,) )

I hope you liked it I haven't done stories in so
Long :,)

Word count: 443