RedSon x Reader HC

Here's another one requested by @ShadowFoxy89

BTW: These are HC of mine so if you don't agree it's totally fine ^^

If you're tired:
He knows what it's like to be tired. So he'll try to get you to go to bed by just asking to stop whatever your doing and come and sleep in the nicest way possible but if you keep declining he won't have a choice other than too pick you up and bring you to bed with him. He might get a bit hesitant when picking you up because it kinda makes himself embarrassed but once you're both comfy he'll hold you like he's holding the world, cause you are his world <3 .

You getting injured:
If it's by yourself he kinda smack talks about it and kinda disciplines you for being "so careless" as he would but put. But he does care for you so will help in anyway possible. If it's someone else's doing though... this man turns into a flamethrower and won't stop until whoever hurt you is 100X more in pain than the pain they put on you. But after he lets all his anger out he will do Anything to make sure you're safe and feeling better. Like if this happens you shall never be more than 3 foot away from this man.

Things he loves about you:
Everything. There's nothing else too it. He likes when you get angry though idk why just that side of you lashing out on someone else (even him) makes his heart flutter.

Jealous?:
He gets jealous SO easily like, if someone's getting a bit to close to you he'll take that as a red flag and quickly pull you away and towards him and just leave. He wastes no time. And if they keep bugging you his hair will be fully on fire and will start to yell at whoever is flirting with you.

Extra:
Once you and his family are on good terms, Princess IronFan will 100% show you baby pictures and all that of RedSon which will turn him into a flaming red mess. Also you a dbk are pretty chill with each other and you like to spend time with his fam.