RedSon x FReader (First kiss)

For this scenario you and redson aren't together YET but you're a very confident woman :)

Requested by JungJimV

You were walking down the street trying to find something to munch on when you set your sights upon a small shop. You heard about it before and apparently the food they had was very spicy. But you liked spicy food and decided check it out.

As you walked to the stand a man was at the front desk. Oh.My.God. He's adorable! You thought to your self as you made yourself known to him.
"Hey you serve spicy food here right?" You asked as he flinched from you sudden voice, but kept his composure.
"Yes! We serve only the most spiciest food you can find in the universe here!" He explains almost bragging. That's when you realise who he actually was. Redson?! You thought to yourself, as you have had a crush on him for AGES!! You've crossed paths before and even had conversations with him. Little did you know he also had a crush on you. Actually, you did know unbeknownst to him. You have heard him talking about it and him wanting to be your queen once he rules over from his father. "Peasant girl? Make your order already!" He demanded as he waved his hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your chance and decided to order the most spiciest food they had. Redson seemed to be excited that you had ordered and gave you the food once he had finished. You took a bite and felt it was spicy but not as spicy as you imagined. For some reason due to your tastebuds you could easily take the spice.

"Now are you going to pay for that?" Redson asked expecting to be handed money for his dish.
"If this is your spiciest dish than I don't think it deserves the money it's worth." You replied. The real reason is you forgot your wallet but he didn't need to know that. He was more focused on you and seemed to start having specks of fire on the ends of his hair showing him being slightly irritated by the fact you didn't seem to have a reaction to his food and basically insulted him. "Well peasant girl. It's still food so I demand you pay for it for I RedSon!.." "the son of the demon bull king and air to the throne yada yada yada" you interrupted making the prince almost light up in anger as you had interrupted him. "I'll pay you in something else don't worry." You said as thinking of what to pay him by. "Well make it quick I don't have all day for the likes of you." He replied, you rolled your eyes than tried to think. A few seconds later you decided to take a long shot. You had grabbed him by the apron and pulled him almost over the counter. Kissing him on the lips. His hair immediately went up in flames and was blushing as red as his fire.

Soon you lightly pushed him back, and he was still in shock though his hair stopped lighting up and was back to normal. His cheeks weren't though. He was basically frozen in place which gave you enough time to grab your food and start to run out the door but not before shouting.
"You're a good kisser, prince!" As you left he finally snapped back into reality and cursed himself for letting you get away. However at the same time he didn't really mind it and decided to brush it off for now and get back to work.

That may of been the first time you did that stunt but it definitely wasn't the last.

I hope you enjoyed and it was what you wanted if it wasn't I'm sorry :,)