Wukong x MK babysitter reader

✨GN pronouns✨

•Sooo when you were going to flower fruit mountain to pick up a certain smol man you weren't expecting this HOT ASS MONKEY-

*cough cough* excuse me.

•anyways when you told MK it was time to go he basically complained like a little kid (like on his knees and all that)

•you didn't really want to argue so you said "2 more hours"

•he was over the moon and rushed you over to meet his mentor.

•when you met him at first you didn't think much of him. You knew his stories and that was that.

•but when he saw you OH OH OHhhHh it was love at first sight with this man he thought you were attractive as heck. He couldn't keep staring at you.

•he started pampering you to be honest. He gave you a kiss on the hand started complimenting you a bunch (it was a bit too much to handle ngl)

•you were flattered though

•soon it was time to go though and you brought MK back.

•and soon enough days turned into week as you kept picking up MK and talking with the monkey king.

•and you caught feelings not as quick but still in like a month or so.

•it was killing wukong though that you weren't as quick as catching feelings (to the point he would sometimes come over to your house and watch you slee- ) but you caught feelings too.

•and when you told him he was over the moon! He started pampering you way more. Like gifts lots of kisses and cuddles.

•MK was a tad bit weirded out by it but eh wukongs kinda weird like that I guess.

•anyways other than the weird start you two were okay (tho MK would step in if he thought monkey king was taking too far. Like once he caught him starin- watching you sleep in you're own apartmen-)

•though you two love each other dearly (tho one much more than the other)

Note: sorry if this wasn't the plot you really wanted I don't really think much about plots and kinda go off :, )

Word count: 356