Macaque realtion ship HC

This is technically macaque x reader but head canons instead so enjoy ^^

If you're tired:
If he can visibly see you're tired but don't wanna go to bed he will do everything in his power to get you to sleep if that be: cuddling you until you fall asleep, basically beg you to sleep. Just. Anything. But after you finally agree he calms down he gives soft cuddles.

If you scraped your knee:
Most the time he'll kinda just laugh and then help you up. But if you're like me and is a absolute cry baby and start crying cause. Pain. He'll go into a small panic mode and pick you up bridal style and ask if you're okay and will kiss and nuzzle your cheek to try and make you feel better.

What he loves about you:
Basically everything. But especially your voice, he could listen to it on repeat so he'll just sit on your lap and listen to you mumble or ramble. I think he would also love your touch, like. When you pet him he thinks your very soft.

When he's jealous:
He honestly gets jealous pretty easily but can hide it very well. Unless someone gets a bit to close to you, he'll grab your waist and nuzzle into your neck so maybe whoever's trying to flirt with you too much will get the hint. Other than that he's pretty chill.

What head canons should I do next? Please leave recommendations : D

Word count: 250