Wukong x reincarnated princess reader

Who apparently knows kung fu so enjoy

•it takes him a while to realise your the reincarnate of his lovely uhhh wife? Girlfriend? Whatev.

•he only realised when he found out you were a spitting image of her and knew the same moves she did (also if you want powers go for it)

•as soon as he realises he makes it his mission to keep you safe no matter what because last time you died so ahhahahahah noob.

•he also treats you like royalty (even tho you're technically not a princess anymore)

•ya knowww: massages, bringing food, getting you stuff even tho it's only like 1 arm away from you. All that jazz.

•he falls in love quickly and is all over you.

•you on the other hand take some time but do eventually start dating!

•when you realise that you're the reincarnation of the princess you start to have second thoughts..

•like: is he only with you because you're his old... companion? Let's go with that.

•you stopped seeing him for a while (like a week)

•he didn't understand why. Until MK or someone told him what's going on which made him feel really guilty.

•Like at first it was only because you were his old companion but now he finds you really different!

•you have an actual attitude other than the boring princess stuff and would actually sass him in-front of people!

•soon he came round and told you he didn't care if you were a reincarnation, he wants to be with you he wants YOU

•(he wants you to be his queen basically)

•soon you two hug and kiss it out and yadadada happily ever after yay.

Note:
These are gonna start being short cause I got so many requests but please request cause it's fun and wastes my time :)