Mei x Deaf!GN Reader

This was requested by: @Aries_Nee

You were wondering through the city with your hearing aids in. Your loss of hearing has been with you since you were three years old, (how that happened? I don't know).

Suddenly you saw an explosion as people started to run away in a panic. You couldn't move and fear struck as you felt someone push you over and accidentally pull out your hearing aid. Which caused you to panic even more as now everything started to get quieter until you were no longer able to hear. You panicked as you dropped to the floor looking around for the device in fear of it being stepped on. It was too quiet for you to the point you didn't even see the girl standing above you.

It was Mei, she was confused on what you were looking for until she realised that you didn't have the heading aid in your ear. She soon slightly panicked and pat your head, you flinched as you looked up to see Mei standing in front of you giving a awkward smile in hopes of cheering you up a bit. Which worked since you calmed down. "Mei, can you help me find my... hearing aid? It should still be.. here." You asked unsure if what you said was correct. But she seemed to understand and nodded happily as you both looked around for the device. Soon Mei had found it surprisingly not broken and walked over to you and placed it back in your ear correctly. Slowly the sound of wind and birds made its way to you as you looked up at Mei with glee and hugged her.

"Thanks so much Mei! I was so scared that I'd never be able to hear anything again! Especially your voice.." You muttered the last bit quietly but she knew what you said and was filled with joy. She hugged back and placed a kiss on your forehead as you erupted with blush but kept hugging her as you felt relieved to be near her and in her warm embrace. And so was she as she really loved you and you felt the same with her.

But for now it's better just to enjoy this small moment with you crush and probably soon to be girlfriend.

I hope you enjoyed lol I love Mei so much she's adorable <3

Word count: 399