Sun wukong x albino monkey reader

Pronouns:male
Yes I'm running out of pictures so have...that
uhhh story line right...
Oh right I can make this sad :)
So enjoy

•you noticed him, He never noticed you. He didn't even look your way and you never knew why. He paid attention to MK and even macaque sometimes so why not you?

•MK also noticed this and when ever he had asked monkey king about it monkey king would just be like "there's never been an monkey called Y/N, Bud."

•so for years on end (like 400?) he wouldn't even look your way. Or at least tried to avoid you at any cost, even if it was clear he knew of your existence he never even looked in your direction.

•and you had tried everything to make him talk or even look your way. But nothing worked.

•and when MK came around and he started to immediately take notice of him, you became extremely jealous and even upset.

•you had been trying to grab his attention for hundreds of years but as soon as a little kid comes around he talks to him!? What kind of nonsense is that?

•you did manage to befriend MK though mainly because you were mostly around monkey king and MK thought you and him were friends however he quickly realised that his mentor would never take notice of you.

•even MK tried to help out, he tried asking about you and all that. But it never seemed to get through his head.

•Sooner or later wukong made a rather mistake with MK in trying to get him to talk about you.

• "bud I'm telling you there's no such thing as a male albino monkey called y/n. That's final."

•MK being so smart caught the detail that he said "albino monkey" where as MK had never said you were albino just that you were a male monkey.

•when MK called him out for it he froze. Legit just on the spot froze for what felt like hours though it was only a few seconds.

•when you had came back with berries from the trees wukong started to speak.

• "he..isn't real..he's not..he can't be! I watched him die in MY arms! He's just a hallucination MK! You have my powers... so it would only make sense for you to see him as well!..heh..hahaha..HAHAHA!.."

•to see the Sun Wukong self proclaimed equal to heaven break down right in front of you and MK scared you both.

•wukong was laughing but you could see tears of overwhelming sadness and pain going down his face as he dropped to the ground on his knees. Something you both never expected to see.

•you tried to help and sat down in front of him and he looked up/down/forward at you and held his face while wrapping your tail round his in means of comfort.

• "wukong.. I'm not dead. And I'm not a hallucination.. I need you to realise that. If I was I don't think I would of been able to hold you like this right now would I?"

•wukong shook his head as you stopped holding his face and he cupped one of your cheeks with his hand which you quickly melted into.

• "..you were on the floor...you were covered in blood! I didn't know what to do.. you just said 'im sorry' and then died in my arms..so how.."

• "im guessing reincarnation since I don't remember at all, however. You could of said something during those 400 or even 500 years.. kind of left me in the dark there. Heh.."

•he quickly said sorry.. then said it again.. and again and quick broke down again but this time you embraced him and so did MK. (Almost forgot MK was there ngl).

• "shhh.. wukong it's okay.. breathe.. breathe.."

•he started breathing normally again soon after thought some of the tears were still very visible.

•he then again reached his hand on your head and started to brush it in different directions.
Getting a purr out of you.

•MK almost gasped and also started to do the same thing. Earning more purrs from you. Wukong was happy. And it was because of you and you couldn't be happier.

• "can we start over, snowy?"

• "snowy?"

• "sorry.. force of habit."

• "heh, sure and you can use the nickname it's cute!"

•he soon also wrapped his tail around your own white furry appendage. Maybe a bit too tight but it didn't matter to you. He finally took notice of you and it seemed you would ever start a small family together with MK if your lucky.

Notes: probably one of the longest oneshots I've written. Also new rule: if I think the request is too long I'm most likely not going to do it. It's not because I don't like the story or the person who requested it it just overwhelms me. So sorry! But I'm back up for requesting so feel free to!

Word count: 838