Cuddly Macaque and Sun Wukong x MReader

~Btw I use a wheel app on Google to decide these oneshots just so you know ^^~

You were at your apartment sitting on the couch trying to find something to watch when suddenly you felt two arms wrap around you from behind the couch. It was Wukong looking quite tired as you saw it.
"Something up Sun?" You asked as you turned your head to see his head resting in your shoulder as he mumbled something to you. "I can't hear you babe. You need to speak up." You said as you pet his head. "We want cuddles.." he replied looking slightly up to meet your gaze, "we?" You tilted your head in confusion.
"Yeah you've been busy all week you could at least spend time with us on your day off Y/N." You heard a voice from the other side of you as you looked over you saw macaque resting on the back of the couch. You smiled at this feeling tired yourself, you turned the TV off and stood up from your seating position. "Alright ya goobers we can cuddle." You said as they both seemed to light up at the idea. Wukong looking more happier than ever as you were a very busy person most the time so never had a chance to just relax.

As you walked to your bedroom both of your boyfriends following behind you. Finally you were laying in bed with macaque and wukong on either side of you cuddling into you, as you yawned and started drifting off to sleep you muttered "night, love ya you goobers." Before drifting off to sleep.

~I hope you enjoyed sorry these are all very short I'm just normally very tired when making these~

Word count:292