Mayor x Tsundere! Mreader

(I requested this to myself soooo enjoy!)

It was just a normal day in the office for you, boring but hey it paid the bills so no complaining.

But around two hours into work there was a voice on the speaker. 'Y/N L/N shall please go to the mayors office to speak a few words, do not keep him waiting.' Crap. You started to feel uneasy because the mayor, well... in your opinion he was a bit off. Maybe creepy? But you pushed those thoughts aside and walked quickly up to the mayors office.

As you opened the door to his office you could see him in his chair smiling while staring at you. This dude his creepy as heck, why is he the mayor again? You thought to your self until he spoke.
"Y/N!~ come have a seat!" He said still keeping eyes on your as he pointed to the seat in front of him. You reluctantly sat down in front of him, looking down as his eyes kinda gave you red flags. He took notice of this and lifted your chin up with his hand. Red flag. Red flag! You quickly gripped on hand onto his arm and pushed it away from your face.
"Don't touch me." You said, cheeks feeling slightly warm as your rubbed your chin. His face didn't seem to falter as he still had a grin on his face, he seemed almost amused at your antics but you weren't having it. "Okay so why did you bring me here? Because you haven't told me the reason." You asked putting one hand on the table and the other in your pocket. "I simply wanted to promote you to my assistant, so we can get to know each other better~" he replied as he slid his hand onto yours firmly gripping it so as much that your hand can't escape from his grasp but not so tightly that it hurts. "H-hey! Let go of me!" You squealed as you could feel your cheeks get redder and warmer by the second. The Mayor just chuckled as he let go and stood up "well I have some things to.. attend to.. you can go home for the day to start fresh tomorrow.. darling~" he said as he walked towards you. "Don't call me t-that!" You basically shouted at him but he just laughed it off and nodded. He then went beside you and kissed your cheek as he left the room "see you tomorrow, darling~" he said before he left and went down the hallway. You soon stood up and your face was basically a cherry at this point "stupid mayor.." you mumbled to yourself as you packed up and started to walk home.

This was going to a strange job.

A/N: Hi if you don't mind could you tell me on your thoughts on this story? I just need some opinions on how I'm doing anyways good day!

Word Count:500