Macaue x mk sister x wukong

Requested by @sunwukong_simp because of course.

Haven't done this in a while. Yay. Also N/N means nickname. For people who don't know.

So, being the big sister of a powerful small boy is tough. Really. Tough. Why? Because you gotta be the person constantly worrying for your brothers safety especially against. A... giant demon shadow thing. Great, just another thing to attack the city! Doesn't seem to do much though, only attacks when you get to close.

When MK finally arrived you were the first to speak.

"MK! What took you so long?!"

Mk replied as. "Sorry monkey king was making me do boring stuff..that the bad guy?"

It wasn't till at least what, five minutes after pigsy's and MK's attempts you saw a familiar silhouette, monkey king? No, couldn't be. Could it?

Next thing you knew MK had grabbed your hand and both of you made your way up to 'monkey king'. Only to find it wasn't.

"MK? Right? The staff kinda gives it away. And.. you?.."

Macaques attention went over to you as you kinda just stood there.

"Y/N, though my friends call me N/N. You?"

"Macaque! Well six eared macaque is my full name."

Soon they started to talk about monkey and training and blah blah blah, however something seemed off about this macaque guy. But you brushed it off as MK and him seemed to be quick friends, though anyone if they wanted to could be MK's friend in a heartbeat.

"You coming N/N?"

You snapped out of your thoughts as both MK and macaque both looked at you. You simply nodded and walk with both of them.

Days had passed with you MK and macaque becoming somewhat close friend. But for now you were back at Wukong's place doing MK's training, tho these past few days. MK had gotten, meaner? And more tired too though thankfully you seemed to able to calm him down in most situations.

As for you and Wukong, you were both really good friends. Besides the random flirting you would both do.

You were sitting on Wukong's cloud with him as he was 'training' MK, you didn't really see it as training for more like labour. MK pretty much felt the same, you could see he was getting more aggravated each day which worried you a lot. Wukong could see that, he wrapped his tail round your torso and decided to pull you in close as sort of a comfort for you, if that helped? Probably as you leaned into his chest which unbeknownst to you made his cheeks bright red, but tried to keep his composure and wrapped his arms around you.

That was until MK had blasted a hole into the wall and yelled at him. Soon after MK had grabbed your wrist and pulled you away, you were still quite shocked and worried but quickly waved goodbye to wukong with a somewhat smile and he did the same.

Then suddenly before you realised you were back at macaques with him teaching MK, in all honestly you didn't like either way these simians were teaching your little brother. But you didn't wanna tell him that, though it was clear on your face.

"Don't you wanna take a break?"

You asked, MK looked at you then macaque. Even though he didn't really want MK having a break he decided to let it go this once and nodded. As they both put there weapons down and sat basically in between you.

"So what are you to MK? You always seem to follow him around."

You flinched at then sudden question but quickly answered.

"I'm his older sister, so it's kinda my job to make sure he's okay."

MK quickly nodded as macaque rested his hand on his chin. You weren't you what to make of it but continued reading the book you found just laying there (don't question why it wasn't brought up earlier I'm tired :/). But, you suddenly felt weight on your shoulder as you began to read in your head and when you tuned around you saw macaque with his head on your shoulder. You were surprised as this was the first time he's ever done this. Despite being close friends right now he didn't really pay much attention to you. Until now. Not gonna lie, you were blushing a tad bit. But tried to pay no mind to it and just kept reading. That was until MK started to speak.

"Woah woah woah! I know you're my mentor and that but that doesn't mean you can just pull something like this! My sister is off bounds!"

You nor macaque was shocked at this, mainly because you knew how protective MK was unless he was distracted. You felt like annoying your little brother though because, that's what older siblings do am I right? So you put the book down and with your hand carefully placed it on the apparently fluffy monkey's head. You felt a slight flinch from macaque but that didn't really stop you as you soon started to brush through his hair. Which got a small reaction but soon fully melted into your touch. You wondered if he was somewhat touch starved as of how he was reacting but didn't really want to think about it for now. However, when you went to turn and look at MK. He was gone. Son of a-! Anyways, you thought it was best to head out as to not get kidnapped of something before it gets too dark. But as you went to take your hand off something wrapped around it, you were confused but realised it was macaques hand as it carefully placed your hand back on his head.

"Macaque, I need to.."

"Do you though? I'm sure MK wouldn't be worried as he knows where you are."

It was true, MK had accidentally left you at flower fruit mountain plenty of times but always knew like..five minutes later. So you decided to just let it be for now.

What you didn't know was soon you would be cuddling with the same monkey on the floor.

Notes:
Sorry if this kinda made no sense what so ever but I didn't really have a plan for this. ALSO technically not cheating whatsoever cause you're all still 'friends' anyways back on oneshots- yay also this is really long for some reason but oh well.

Word count: 1072