Tang x Tired M!Reader

Tang my beloved *insert coughing here* anyways enjoy ._.

You were hungry, and tired but didn't know where to go until you found a small shop with the name 'pigsy's noodles' you found that it was open and slowly walked inside as you knew the people in there and were good friends with them.

When you walked in you saw pigsy and tang reading a book, he was attractive and you have had a crush on him for a while but you weren't gonna admit it you sat down next to him and took your order as you looked down at the table and tried not to fall asleep even though you were failing miserably as you started to feel slightly dizzy and kept closing your eyes for a few seconds before slightly opening them again. As if he could how tired you were even with you head looking down.
"Hey are you okay pal?" He asked with a concerned look on his face, you could only get out a small "mhm.." as you felt if you moved you would collapse at any given moment.

When the noodles came you paid and started to eat as the hunger in you started to stop while enjoying the noodle. But the sleepiness you felt grew worse when as soon as you finished and pushed them away from you. You had completely blacked out.

-about 1 hour and 30 minutes later-

You had finally woken up, but you felt as your head wasn't on the table anymore but on something...soft? You slightly looked up to see your head resting on tangs lap while he didn't realise you were awake and kept reading you were starting to turn red from being on your crush's lap for what felt like hours but overall wasn't that very long. You didn't want to disturb him though so you just stayed there.
"Have a good rest?" He said as you quickly looked back up to Tang looking down at you smiling. You quickly sat up and nodded before looking away quite dazed and still kinda tired. You heard him laugh what only made you more red "you know if you're still tired you can always say and I promise to be a good pillow!" He told you almost proudly.
"I-it's okay really! Just a bit of an off day hehe..heh.." you replied still in a bit of a daze from what had just happened. You both shared a laugh as tang stood up and kissed your cheek. Which made you go full on red in your face as you hid your face in your sleeves he just smiled "I hope you know I love you a lot." He said still holding that goofy grin on his face. As you lifted your hands from your face you replied. "Me too.." as you looked up at him and you stood up to kiss him quickly and then look away.
"Alright enough of this in my shop. Ya idiots." Said a familiar voice. It was Pigsy. "Cmon Pigsy, I was just having a nice moment with my lover! Since he's so adorable!" Tang exclaimed happily as he put an arm round your shoulder. You didn't know how this was gonna turn out but you could only hope for the best. As now...

He never seemed to stop hugging you when you were around.

I hope you enjoyed I really love tang and I wanna see more of him I feel he's underrated.

Word count: 586