Nezha x MReader (who is looks like- well you but has the abilities of a frog)

Yayyyy nezha ( also ima do these like headcanons now cause im tired when doing these-)

•Okay so nezha and frog boy- at first. You guys never paid attention to each other.. whatsoever.. like didn't hate, like, dislike or love cause all you did was trade glances when he had a job in the garden where you resided in the pond you thought he was pretty though- but also kinda scared.

•HOWEVER on one faithful day when he went around on his daily watch around the pond was the day you were getting bullied by some local residents. Of course because it was his job he went over and kindly asked them to leave.. but they were being such snobs that both you and Nezha were more than a bit agitated. "You shall leave now before I use force!" Was what Nezha told them. Knowing that they didn't want to anger a prince any further the just left it at that.

•You however were still nose deep in the water, and were timid of seeing Nezha this close and unable to process what was going on completely. "Are you alright? Uh.. frog?" He didn't know how to talk to you either seeing as he's only seen you from afar and have only shared glances like- once. Not wanting to be rude you decided to slowly get out of the water. Basically sat in front of him and nodded, gently smiling as to save face. "Thank you for helping prince Nezha! I'll hope to repay you someday." You bowed your head down in respect. To which he also bowed down to. "It is my duty to protect this place, that also means your home. Your name please?" "Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you prince Nezha." As you lifted you head so did Nezha. "The pleasure is all mine, and please. Just Nezha will suffice."

•That wasn't the last time you met Nezha, he would come to your pond and check up on you whenever he could. And soon guess you could say your love for him bloomed hah.... .-. Anyways. Nezha had something special planned for today! As he'd finally done enough research (with like books and that I guess) on how to confess. He wanted to be sure he was ready for this.

•Soon he had reached your pond, and hovered his hand over the water to wait for your approach. To which came quickly as you had risen from the water and placed you head under his hand. Unknowingly petting you, but what soon came to a stop as he retracted his hand to ask you to come out of the water which you did. And wereeee... somehow dry? Idk man. "Cough well... Y/N I have a confession to..make to you.." ngl you were scared as... beep. you thought you had done something horribly wrong and were ready to.. I don't know. Be sad? Anyways back to Nezha. "Since our past few occasions where we've been able to truly bond with on another I have felt.. feelings for you. I would be truly grateful if you could accept my feelings." To which he held out a beautiful bouquet of different shades of Green flowers to which you had stared at in awe. "Nezha... I..I..I would be delightful to return your feelings!" You had answered in full glee. Nezha lit up with joy and happiness at those words. As a romance begun.

•Dating Nezha... not that easy due to his duty and stuff, but whenever he's got free time he'll find you and you guys will just cuddle by the pond and talk about your day. It helps him. Especially the small things like a small kiss on the cheek but that's it ^^

•He will definitely give you gifts of any kind he can find! Sometimes hand man too. It makes him happy that you light up and something he's done for you.

•Word spreads quickly when your dating a prince. People seem chill tho. But wukong.... Oh WUKONG. He's about to tease Nezha everyday. He'll even go out of his way to go see you when Nezha is on break just to tick him off.

•But other than that you guys are just love bugs who like nothin more than to cuddle and talk to each other <3

Hope you don't mind how I do this stuff now. Also now can request Nezha stuff just please do it on the request page <3

Word count: 751