Wukong x gamer reader

This gonna be GN pronouns cause you never said :)
Animal crossing is good game lol.

•wukong never understood the hype of animal crossing it seemed boring to him.

•sure the characters were cute but overall he preferred monkey king the game or whatever it's called.

•you loved it to death tho you loved the calmness of it you enjoyed collecting things but most importantly.

•THE CHARACTERS

(Which is your guys favourite? Mines Pietro)

•anyways you would always fan over your favourite one to wukong to the point you even had a plush of them!
(I wish I had a pietro plush D:)

•wukong was very jealous of the certain character on your island due to you spending hours just doing jobs or even talking to it!

•it's just a dumb animal why should he care?! It's a pixel!

•one day he had asked you to go out with him but you replied.

• "maybe later? I'm still finishing this mini job for *insert animal crossing character here*"

•that was it.

•he grabbed your switch, turned it off (he saved your data don't worry) and placed it on the bed stand.

•you were confused until he basically flopped onto you and latched onto you like a koala.

• "why would you need a dumb pixilated animal when the Monkey king is right here."

•now you got it and couldn't help but laugh a little.

•soon you both fell asleep

•well he did you quickly got back onto the switch and started finishing the task and doing other stuff >:)

Note: this is actually kinda cute also please request so I have stuff to do!!!

Word count: 273