MK x NB!Reader

Requested by: @ShadowFoxy89
For this ima just say you guys are already dating and are going on a stroll in the park because why not :)

You were waiting to rather get a text or see your excited boyfriend while you sit on a bench in the park you agreed to go to with him. But, as soon as you look up at your phone you see the boy you've come to love inches away from you face in excitement, happy you weren't busy as you normally were with work. You slightly chucked as you could see the sparkles in his eyes.
"Excited I presume?" You asked him, it didn't take long for him to answer with a quick nod in reply. Crap he's adorable. You gave him a quick kiss and stood up while holding his hand. "Ready to go?" You said
"Mhm! Mhm! Cmon! There's a bunch of places I wanna show you!!! We gotta see them all before you get back to work!" He was like a child at a theme park, running you around the park at amazing sights of nature you never got to bask in. You looked up at his face what was pure excitement and happiness what only made you blush even more.

As the day went on it was coming to a close as the sun was setting you both were cloud gazing on the grass hand in hand. You sighed, what grabbed MKs attention as he looked at you and you looked back at him. You held his cheek and smiled.
"I'm glad I met you." You said
"Me too!" MK replied. Soon you both fell asleep in each others arms ready to face anything.

(Ngl kinda felt cringey towards the end but oh well I hope you enjoyed ^^)

Word count:300