Wukong x ✨Rich reader✨

Pronouns: he/him
Romance
Biting???

•SO... how's the city life for you? Well.. it's going absolutely amazing! Your modelling/singing career is super fun and gives you more money than you could ask for.

•however there is one tiny little thing you wouldn't a expect... which is dating a monkey who's pride gets in the way a bit too much but that's just a minor convenience.

•AKA Sun wukong. The simian himself.

•you two mainly hang out in your villa and watch movies while cuddling and making out cause you guys are very flirty and never know when to back down. Sometimes he can be a bit rough which ends up leaving a few marks on your neck but no biggie makeup can't fix.

•he will also watch you do your modelling work which honestly makes him flustered or something else... ANYWAYS!

•when you are out in public (he'll most always wear a human disguise or something so people won't recognise him. HOWEVER he can get very over protective of you especially when other people try to flirt with you.

•like once you were at a coffee shop and wukong left to go order, this girl came up to you and started talking to you. And asked. "Hey are you free today? Because I was wondering if.." she stopped mid sentence when she saw wukong coming back looking very angry, when you turned around he ducked into your neck and looked slightly up asking for permission to which you nodded....

•And he started to nibble and bite your neck. You had to suck in a breath to not make any noises that might attract people (you guys were in the back of the coffee shop so no one really saw this happening). The girl looked at you both and bowed very quickly. "IM SO SORRY!! I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD PLANS TODAY!!" As you told her it was okay she stood up properly and smiled has she bid you both farewell and walked away.

•you patted wukongs cheek as a sign for him to stop and he did. No major marks but still sorta visible you two just got coffee and pastries and talked for the rest of that time.

•you're cool with his friends as well normally giving them money for: food, clothes, arcade ect they say you don't have to but you do cause it's.. nice? You think it's nice.

•you may go a bit too far on birthdays but that's just cause you've never really had a birthday your parents kinda just gave you a bunch of presents and that's it they don't talk to you for the rest of the day.

•wukong knows this and when it's your birthday (which you honestly forgotten at this point) he'll get everyone together even macaque tho sometimes macaque will flirt with you just to get a kick out of his frenemy. Which normally works.

•for wukongs birthday you take him to yours and his favourite spa, go shopping and buy him whatever. You basically pamper him as much as you can. Which he adores.

•even without all your money he would love you, you feel like sometimes it's only because of the money but he will always be there to reassure you it's because of how caring and loving you are and no amount of money you will ever have will change his love for you!

A/N: I'm back simps! I hope you enjoyed this one cause it's got a bit of spice in it >:)

Word count: 589