Chapter 5

She took something from me, I don't feel the excitement of driving fast and she has been able to stay on my mind and how can she ignore me like I don't even exist in her world?

I still hate the look in her eyes the fear she had when she first saw me after the incident and here I am planning to do anything to erase that but I think her hatred for me is even bigger.

"Why did it feels nice holding her hand and even much better when I was able to stop her from stressing about her new surrounding and why the heck was I hurt when she didn't look at me like what the hell girl, you were on my mind the whole time I was dressing up and damn it I was nervous the whole time.

Did she lose the part of her that needs to appreciate a handsome man when she sees one?

I don't know if it was a good idea leaving her alone but I swear we'll both end up in ER if I was to take her along and I don't know how the families are going to react.

I know what they are going to do; they are going to have a fit and God knows I have had drama for the past week.
This is something I never expected and I hate making plans about it.

I want her to regain her memory by the time I come back but a part of me is making plans about the baby and the mother too.  I need to get the other room ready for the baby.

"Just stop it Aidan!" My mind scolds and I inwardly groan.

I have being ignoring the bigger problem but my dad is right, I have to allow myself to speculate what my heart can do in this entanglement and only then I can find solution to it.

I told myself that I am done with relationship and love but I am not a fool to ignore the beautiful temptress in my house right now and what is worse is the title I have in her life; a husband and a father to be for our unborn child in a fake way.

I don't know if someone is trying to test me but for Pete's sake she's a woman and a beautiful one to be precise and I didn't offer my balls as a sacrifice. It's still intact and working.
She might even have a husband and what if something happens between us and what am I going to do?

Right now she hates me so I don't need to worry but what if I want us to try and live peacefully? How am I going to do so that after she regained her memory she will not think I am a dick who took advantage of her?

I groan knowing I have no solution to this problem after acknowledging all the facts that can bring me down on my knees.
I open the door and I was staring at the most adorable angel and her lovely eyes shine and she drops her candy as she runs towards me.

"Uncle, I mish you." She cheerfully said and her little arms wrap around my neck and I tickle her.
"I miss you more buttercup." I said and she laughs trying to get free and I saw my mum looking at me with her hands on her hips.

"Aidan Lance Walker, start talking." My mum Anna Walker sternly said and I wink at her and I saw her eyes soften.
I was attacked by the twins, Aimee and Amber and I kiss Grandma Valerie on the cheek and Hazel giggles.

"Where are Alexis and her soul mate?" I asked and they arrived smirking at me and I groan.
"Here come the devils." I murmur and Hazel glares at me.
"Mummy and daddy are not devils uncle, they're not mean." Hazel said with a pout and Alexis and her husband smirks again.

"Sweetheart, I was talking about the story I told you about the meanie little devils." I quickly said and her eyes shimmer with pure innocence.
"Honey go with daddy." Alexis told Hazel and she nods kissing my cheek before opening her arms and Ivan smiles.
"Now we need to talk." Alexis sternly said and we laugh at Hazel comment.

"Oh-oh." She said and went with her dad. "Now Hazel knows the danger sign and not now Alex, I'm exhausted and I need to sleep." I murmur and I was surprised she didn't push it and I went upstairs and familiar memory hits me when I fall on the bed.