Chapter 31

I sat there staring at the Tv thinking what I am going to do for her to believe that I love her.
"Bro, ain't you coming?" Ivan asked and I look around and the rest look at me like they know what I will do; quit.

I hate how they think of me but I deserve it. "Baby, he won't come because we are meeting Faith. He can track our location at anytime but he won't." Alexis told Ivan and damn that witch, she is challenging me and at the same time giving me a clue hoping I will come.
"Faith texted me that Nick will be coming." Amber squeals and Aimee giggles looking at the phone and I narrow my eyes at them.

"I need to talk to you girls about your Nick obsession. You're young and will only date when I am dead." I sternly said and they all looked at me like I have lost my mind.
"I think you're obsessed with Nick daddy and besides Nick is for Faith." Aimee widely grins and I clenched my teeth.
"See how your miserable love life is clouding your good judgment, a good brother wants the best for his little sisters." Amber softly said and they all laugh.

I watched them go and I look at my phone. "I am going to prove them wrong." I told myself and I realized I won't be able to smirk at them because deep down that is what they want me to do.
I drove to the flower shop and I ordered a bouquet of red roses.
That is not her favorite and she doesn't even have one.
"Do you want a card sir?" The young lady asked and I shook my head.

"I will tell her." I said and her eyes sparkle and she giggles.
"Good luck with it sir." She cheerfully said and I chuckle at her enthusiasm.
I found them and I deeply breath getting nervous of seeing her again.
I saw her playing with Hazel and I saw Nathan beside her and he narrows her eyes at me and I look at Faith instead.
She is oblivious of my presence and she looks at a guy who I think is Nick but I couldn't see his face well and I literally stops breathing when our eyes met.

"Aidan." I read my name on her lips and her eyes said it all.
"Oh my God, Aidan you came!" She cheerfully hollers standing up and running towards me and I felt at home when she wraps her arms around me and I buried my head in the crook of her neck when and damn she smells heavenly.
"Oh I miss you so much and I love you." I whisper and she hugs me tight and she pulls away when the people in the room chorus awwn.

"I thought you said you won't be coming." She said her eyes sparkling and I smile.
"I didn't say that you said you know I won't be coming." I said and she smiles.
"You did great with the interview and I am proud of you." I said giving her the bouquet and I watched her inhales and I wanted to get down on my knee and ask her to marry me when she smiles.
"Thank you. These are my favorite." She said and I shook my head.

"You don't have a favorite. I am glad they are beautiful in your eyes." I explain and she blushes and she is so damn cute.
Someone clears his throat and I smile when they were all watching us.
"Sorry." She mutters. "C'mon let me introduce you to my family." She said taking my hand as the other hand holds on tight to the bouquet and Alexis smirks at me and she communicates through her eyes that Faith is holding my hand.

I was introduced to her dad, mum and her siblings Cheryl and Shirley and Violet, Tyler and Liam whom I have seen before but I don't think we have actually talked and the famous Nick whom genuinely smiles with no hidden jealousy and then Nathan and that is when she let go of my hand.
There was an awkward moment and Faith was finding a place for me to sit and I know Nathan took my seat.
There was an empty seat and it is far away from Faith but I want to be by her side not my sisters and Nathan smirks.

"Aidan I saved a seat for you and trust me it got a better view." Shirley said getting up from her seat and I tried to stop her.

"No, I will..."

"Don't worry; I will sit with Aimee and Amber. We have a lot of things to plan." Shirley said moving to the empty seat and I followed her and pulled the chair for her and one look at my sisters and I realized what I have done.
"Such a gentleman." Shirley praises and I forced a smile and my twin sisters mouths "show off."
Shirley is right, the view is better and beautiful but she is avoiding my gaze and keeps smiling at that Liam guy.