Chapter 27

This is a nightmare and I haven't slept yet. I want to kill Duncan for triggering my mind to remember this awful memory and why the heck is he always ruining my perfect life?

Aidan is indeed a forbidden fruit and I thought I will be getting the chance to be with him intimately but something about me is making it impossible again and this time it is huge.
I am a married woman not by choice right now but sadly I am.
I groan and I went to the washroom and I glare at my reflection.

I shudder when my mind suddenly went to the man I am married to and we were in the process of kissing...
"Oh my God, that is disgusting." I groan. Everything is piecing together and it feels like my head is going to explode.
Aidan was telling me the truth at the hospital the first time I saw him and I was such a brat.
I practically forced my way into his life and his world and I forced him to be a husband and a father to strangers.
His families were such a great actors too.

"Aidan Lance Walker, who are you and what have I done to you?" I bit my lower lip.

He was the voice I have grown to love and damn it is like the other half of my brain has come and I understand things perfectly now.
No wonder David and Jane couldn't figure me out, it was like I popped into his life.
He didn't want to make love to me not because it will hurt the baby or me but because he is such a noble man and very stupid.

How could you be so stupid Aidan? I wouldn't be upset that you took advantage of me and now I am pissed that you didn't.
We could be having a miracle baby right now which even if you drive me away we'll be connected and I could have the advantages of seeing you like everyday and find a way to convince you that I can be a good wife to you if only you will have me.

"Have some self respect woman." My inner voice scolds and I roll my eyes.

He is single the moment I tell that I have regained my memory and shit Jane will be there.
Fresh tears burn my eyes and I gulp. "Oh God, I can't compete with Jane. Can I just fall and hit my head or something just to forget what I just discovered now and I know my family will understand." I pray.

"Try that honey and you'll die." My mind warns. I don't know how to tell him and what will happen afterwards scares the hell out of me.
I went back and slowly lay on the bed hoping that in the morning when I wake up it will be a nightmare and I felt at home when Aidan pulls me close.

He is home. Please Lord, don't leave me homeless. I woke up from a nightmare and I am scared. In my nightmare Aidan didn't want anything to do with me and he and Jane got back together.
I went to the washroom to pee and I removed my dress from last night and wrapped my silk morning robe around me with nothing beneath other than my underwear.
Aidan was still sleeping and I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Faith's morning robe....

I was sipping my orange juice looking outside and the hairs on my body stand acknowledging his presence and I stiffened when he wrapped his hands on my waist hugging me from the back and he buries his head in the crook of my neck and I hold the glass tighter and I was a mess.
"Good morning beautiful." He huskily said and I intensely shiver making him pull away and I took some time to calm myself down.