Chapter 19

"Didn't you hear me baby, I said I am here..."

"Jane, I beg you to just disappear from here." I grit my teeth and she frowns.
"And why is that? I made a mistake and I know you still love me." She snipes and I chuckle.
"I am here to take back what's mine even if it takes forever." She spat and I narrow my eyes at her.

"What you think you have dibs on doesn't feel the same way because I was never yours and I didn't care seeing you with him." I coldly said and she looks away.
"You have changed and is it because of that girl?" She asked and I was grateful Faith is not here. "I'm warning you Jane, stay away from her and my family. We ended every connection when you cheated." I said trying to control my anger and her eyes were glassy with tears.

"Aidan, it hurts you know, to see you being overprotective of that woman and when you caught me cheating it was like an answered prayer for you to finally get rid of me. I did it to get your attention and it still hurts that you never loved me enough. It's not over Aidan." She grits her teeth and she quickly wipes her tears and stomps off.

"Honey, is everything alright?" Faith asked and I froze. I turned around to face her and I quickly glance around to see if Jane is still around. "Yeah firefly, you did take your time there." I tease and she pouts.
"I am the size of two persons and everything is hard. But Mr. Cooper called me when I was on my way back. Sorry." She apologizes and I shook my head.

"Well she has been kicking all the time. I guess she wants to wish her daddy a happy birthday or probably mad that you've been ignoring her." Faith chuckles rubbing her hand on her belly and I kneel in front of her as my hands cover hers and the baby kicks.
"My princess, I love you too and thank you for your wishes." I said kissing Faith's belly and she laughs when she kicks again.

I stood up and took off my jacket and helped her wear it. "Thank you." She said wrapping my jacket tight around her and for a minute I was jealous of my jacket.
"You know I forgot to thank one person." I said and she frowns looking around.
"Well, they are all gone but if it is Mr. Cooper he is still around." She explains and I cup her cheek.

"She's right in front of me. Thank you and I love you." I said and her eyes sparkle.
"I'm glad you love it." She replies and I kiss her forehead. "So you're not mad that I didn't tell you?" I asked and she folds her arms.
"You want me to? You're still under the grace of your birthday honey." She smirks and I smile.
"I bet there's redemption for me." I said kissing her lips and she wraps her arms around my neck.

We were on our way home and she was asleep when I glance at her. I carry her to our bed and she sat up. "I forgot your present." She said and went to our closet and came back hiding something in her back making me chuckle.
"It was hard to ask you what you want without letting you know. I hope you like it." She sweetly smiles giving it to me and I open it.
It was a black sweatshirt with white imprint at the front written Damn and sweatpants.
"You look amazing in these and that's why I bought it. It is not much and fancy and I do blame myself for not remembering what you like but..." She explains and I pull her close making her stop talking and look at me.

"I love it and thank you." I said kissing her lips. She pulls away and on my left hand was a beaded bracelet and she rubs her fingers on it. "It has a meaning Aid. You know I wanted them to add the star, moon and sun ornaments to it but it will be more girly." She giggles as she rubs her fingers on it again.
"So what is the meaning?" I softly asked and she looks up.

"The black represents the darkness I felt and the star, moon and sun represents you Aidan. You light everything you touch and I and the baby are the perfect examples. You have a beautiful soul Aid and I am glad I met you." She said her eyes blurry and I pull her close kissing her eyes.