Chapter 15

"Are you okay?" Aidan asked his eyes searching mine and I smile. "Of course, why won't I be?" I asked and he pulls me close kissing my forehead and I lean to him.
"You make it sounds like talking to your sister is like dealing with a terrorist." I tease pulling away to look at him and he smirks.
"She is worse and trust me on this." He said his thumb caressing my cheek and I roll my eyes.

"You know Alex, it is probably another gift for the baby and she told me we're having dinner tomorrow." I explain and he nods. My feet were killing me and I went to our room with Aidan in tow. I lay on my left side and I rub my temple. "Bae, I want to rest for a while and please wake me up so that I can prepare dinner." I open my eyes and he was sitting at my foot end and smiles.

I couldn't help but moan when his hands massage my feet and I open my eyes to look at him.
"Don't say anything and just enjoy." He said and I smile.
I was half asleep when he stops and I felt the blanket over me and that just made me feel like a child in her mother's embrace. He rubs his hand on my belly making the butterflies and the baby kicks and I melted like butter when he gently pressed his lips on my forehead and I could feel it pulsating.

I think I found one of my weaknesses.

I open my eyes and I caught him by his shirt pulling him towards me and he was surprised but he kneels in front of me so that we were at the same level and I lean my forehead against his inhaling him.
"Thank you Aid." I said rubbing my nose against his and he chuckles.

"No problem." He huskily said and for a moment I wanted to forget what the doctor said and jump his bones.
"I love you Aidan." I whisper looking into his eyes and then stare at his lips and I slowly kiss him.

The weather is cold like it is about to rain and the wind makes me wrapped the blanket more to myself and the beautiful kind of dream makes it hard to wake up.
I sniff and the aroma of the food made me drool and I felt giddy when I heard the rain and the wind. I slowly opened my eyes to look at the time and shit it is late and I have no idea what I can make for us to eat.

I run my hand through my hair and I blink when I saw what Aidan has done and there he was standing at the balcony with one hand in his pocket and the other I think he is drinking something and watching the rain pours and that is quite a sight to see.
I wanted to pee but he will notice that I am awake and I want to watch him more.
I quietly placed my feet down the cold floor and I stood at the table for two he had made and the candles about to be lit and I turn to smile watching his back.

I slowly went to him hugging him from the back making him tense for a while before relaxing and I placed my head on his back closing my eyes. It wasn't as romantic as I have pictured it because technically it is our baby hugging him and I only got to place my head and arms around him.
He turned around and I eye the wine in his hand and he chuckles.

"Slept well?" He asked and I nod.

"Like a baby and thanks for dinner." I play with his hair and I tiptoed to kiss him tasting the wine. We made our way to the table and I stopped him as he was about to pull the chair and I told him I want to use the washroom.
I wash my face and I open the door smiling at Aidan in his black shirt and jeans with the candle lights shining in his beautiful face and he was standing beside the chair he was going to pull for me. I sat down and I hold his hand making him bent to my level and I kiss his cheek.

It was rice and light soup with beef and I couldn't stop eating when I felt the pepper on my tongue. I know I am sniffing and my mouth is burning but that just makes the food delicious and I drank the juice to help cool it down a bit.
"It's spicy." Aidan complains and I shrug chewing my beef.
"It is delicious." I compliment.

We were done eating and we cleaned up. I was done with the fruit salad he made for me and I came back to the room and he had the towel around his waist and he was in our closet looking for something to wear.
I walked in and he stops to look at me and I shamelessly stare at his bare chest. "I have been watching you Mister and it seems you don't like to follow rules." I said now in front of him looking into his eyes and he smirks.