Chapter 33

AN: another wonderful song I will be posting the lyrics I have screenshot. Hope you like it😍

Peter Cetera- do you love me that much.

***

We arrived at my parents' house and Amber placed an album at the center table and they all sat around it except Ivan who was going to put Hazel in bed. "Are you seriously going to look at the album at this time?" I asked with disbelief and Aimee brought her laptop making me raised and eyebrow.
"It is not just any album brother. Faith made it." Aimee smiles and the twins looked at mum and grandma asking for the permission to open the album and I sat beside Alexis.

I stare at the cover and it was no ordinary album and it looks like an ancient book and it gives that enchanting vibe and the title makes you wanna open it and look.

Wingless Angels.

"Let's wait for Ivan." Alexis said and I stood up when Ivan came and I went to sit beside mum and they gasp when the twins opened it.
The first picture is grandpa and the other side was a description of him and we were all silent when Aimee read it out loud and wow she really got a way with words.
There was a pen drive attached to it and it contains the video of grandpa and grandma when they got married and had my dad and a lot of memories. Grandma was in tears and mum hugs her side.

I just stare at the album after going through every pictures and videos and she even included Rainy and Ivan's parents.
It was late and everyone went to their room and I texted Faith to see how she is doing.
I had so many words to tell her but she said she needed space and that is what I am going to do for the mean time but not too much space.

I didn't go to the office but I let them bring the papers here for me to look through and I have Aimee here to help and she is very good with this.
I called Faith and she was at work and the rest of the family joined in thanking her for the album and after the call Aimee and Amber were going through it again. Ivan and I went out to talk like we always do and we had so much to talk about.
We came back and Alexis was at the pool with Hazel and she quickly came to hug me and then went to her dad asking him to go swimming with her and I sat beside Alexis.

"You knew about Faith and it didn't occur to you to tell me?" I asked trying to keep cool and she narrows her eyes and then went back to the book she was reading.
"I guess it slipped my mind." She nonchalantly shrugs and she didn't look at me and I clenched my teeth.
"I can sense that you're pissed Aidan and this universe is small for us to be both angry." She said still not looking at me and I deeply breathe.

"That is better Aidan. And besides we got to know of it because we listened to the whole story and remember the picnic you didn't attend? Guess what, we went to the picnic and her family told us everything." She explains her eyes searching mine and I heave a sigh.
"I get it, I made a mistake and I deserve it." I told her and she nods.
"That's wise Aidan and you know what, it was hilarious and for a minute I thought you were going to shit in your pants when you were telling her family how you feel." She laughs and I groan.

"He is her father Alex and you should have heard the way he threatened to destroy me when he thought I was messing with him." I explain and she puts her book down.
"He did Faith dirty and nobody wants to remember that. You heard the story right?" She asked and I shrug.
Alexis explained it to me and I wanted to punch Nathan in the gut.

"How can he do this to her?" I asked and Alexis shrugs.
"That is why her family doesn't want him around."
"Then who killed Nathan's dad?" I asked again. "His mother Aidan. His dad helped Faith with her school and she killed him and told Nathan that Faith did it and he came for revenge." She replies and I clenched my teeth.
"That is absurd." I mutter and she shrugs. "Yeah but the evidence did point to Faith though, let's say she was involved at the wrong time." Alexis said and I run a hand through my hair.