Chapter 17

Faith is hiding something and I do hope Alexis is not behind it.
I am glad she's in a good mood and feels like going out but could it be she knows that today is my birthday?
"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked following her upstairs and she turned, her hand and the side of her body leaning on the handrail and she raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me? Is there something you're not telling me Aidan?" She retorts unwaveringly looking at me and I shook my head in defeat.

"I get it Aid." She said before sighing. "You do?" I asked and she sadly smiles.
"Yeah, if you don't feel like going out, it's fine. Maybe staying at home will help you relax." She slightly shrugs and I groan.

"You need space right now and I will give you that. I will be in the garden in case you wanna avoid me." She cups my cheek and before I could wrap my mind on what she just said, she slams the door.
I pulled my phone to call Alexis. "Hey, it's a surprise you are calling me." She said and I roll my eyes. "I swear Alex, if you have said anything to Faith about my birthday..." I froze when the door opens and I turned to see Faith with her laptop on her chest and her beautiful eyes stare at me with confusion making me cursed.

"Birthday? Whose birthday is that?" She asked staring unwaveringly at me and I gulp.
"You just told her and oh boy this is going to be interesting." Alexis evilly said and I ended the call. "Is it Alexis' birthday? Why didn't you tell me? I don't have a gift for..." she stops when I touched her arms and stroke them and she sweetly smiles.

"You just saved Alex because I was about to explode, like how can she lie to me about her birthday." Her eyes just burn mine.
I move closer stroking her cheek and she knows how to drive me insane with her shyness like this is our first kiss and when she slowly looks up with that desires and shyness all mixed together which only starves my desires for her.
I lean in and she pushed back and giggles.

"I don't want to destroy the laptop you gave to me and beside you need time..." she pauses when I took the laptop from her and put it on the floor and I caged her between the wall and me.
"I can always buy you a new one." I smirk and she rolls her eyes.
"And I don't want space if you're not in it." I said and she huffs.

"Cheesy."

"C'mon give me a kiss and then we'll go out." I smirk leaning in again and I watch how her eyes brighten with happiness and she grabs my cheeks a little too tight.
"Really?" She gleefully said and I nod forcing my tight cheeks to smile and she released me and clears her throat.
"I mean don't..." she gasps when my lips were only an inch away from hers.

"You talk too much." I whisper and she was still holding her breath and I pressed my lips on hers.

She is wearing a white sleeveless long straight dress and she has her denim jacket covering her shoulders and I wore a black shirt and jeans and my black sneakers match her black sandals.
We sat at the window side of Good morning café and I watch her eat with that joy she has anything she's eating and got distracted with the way she moans.

Her white porridge is basically milk and I just sip my coffee.
She leans forward eyeing my cup and then at me. "Ain't you hungry?" Her beautiful eyes held concern and I hate that we are not home.
"I am alright baby and hold still." I said and she frowns.
I placed my thumb on the side of her lips making her gasp and her eyes open wide.

"I said hold still baby." I sternly said and she glares at me but didn't move. I slowly wipe the milk and she rolls her eyes when I showed the milk on my thumb to her.
"In case you didn't know, they have napkin for that." She retorts before looking around and I smirk.
"The natural way is better." I shrug and just lick the milk and her eyes look like a saucer.
"Oh that grumpy man is going to lose his breakfast for sure." She nervously chuckles after glancing at the man beside us which I didn't bother looking at him.

The Angel He Saved जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें