Chapter 34

"So are you going to ignore me?" Nathan asked glancing at me and then back to the road as we were heading home after the birthday party and I look through the window.
"Does it affect the car?" I sarcastically asked and he heaves a sigh.

I have many things running through my head and I think I am going to set the world on fire if I let them out and Nathan is pushing me to do it.
I literally jumped off the car and run inside needing to escape him but he made me stop in the middle of the stairs.

"Running away from her problems again." Nathan snipes and I lean on the handrail.
"Not quite Nathan. I am stuck with one right now and I don't know how to get rid of it." I spat and he nods as if I have given him what he wants.
"Now the truth is out." He snickers and I faked a smile.
"I need to sleep Nathan, I have a headache." I said and he gave me a death glare.

"I know the cause of your headache and if you let it out you will be surprised how good you will feel." He said and I smirk.
"I am very much aware of the cause and it will be better for you to let me sleep and tamed my words." I warn him and he stubbornly shook his head.
"Please hold on to something because it is going to be a bumpy ride." I told him and he ignores me fixing his hands in his pockets instead.

"First of all I am tired of this shit and I want a divorce." I told him and he shook his head. "That won't happen." He quickly answered and I hold on tight to the handrail.
"Because it is a sham marriage?" I retort and he glares at me.
"It is because I said so and I forgot to tell you this, we are leaving to another country so that we can focus and save our drowning marriage." He sternly said and I laugh.

"You're funny Nathan and unless you kidnap me, I am not moving and besides right now I want to push this marriage deeper into the ocean." I snipe and he froze.
"Do you love him that much?" He softly asked and I am such a horrible person for thinking about Aidan in the middle of an argument and I am reminded of the song we danced in his room.
"It is a stupid question. It is written in your fucking face." Nathan roars.

"You're right Aidan. I love him very much and I wish I didn't regain my memory and to tell you the truth I begged him to say that he wants me to stay but stupid Aidan didn't and now I am here with you. So this time I am going to think about me first and do what makes me happy." I rant and I think I froze him.

"Maybe I should be blaming you instead of him for killing my child!" He snaps and I stare at him with glassy eyes.
"Did I hit the truth? Does it hurt? He killed our child because of his stupidity and somehow you still love him after all that he has done. It is clear to me that you both killed her so that no matter what happens you will freely run to him!" He spat and I clenched my teeth and the tears burn my eyes.

"How dare you accuse me? I murmur and he glares at me.
"I nearly got burned Nathan and where the fuck were you huh? Where the hell were you and at this moment I wish I could believe my sister and blame you in the first place? I could have died without knowing I was pregnant and then Aidan appeared saving me and my baby!" I spat and he huffs making me stop to glare at him.

"Classical Aidan saving the day and then end up 'accidentally' killing her!" He morosely said and air quotes.
"You nitpick Aidan but do you know what I took from him?" I asked and he leers.
"I can see he took something from you in return. Open your effing eyes Faith, he knew from the start that the baby wasn't his and killing her means he can have you all to himself." He shouts and I stare with disbelief.

"He got shot Aidan!" I yell.
"Can you stop saying his name? I am Nathan effing Rocks your goddamn husband! And isn't it a miracle that he is still alive?" He yells back and I deeply breathe.
"Soon to be ex husband Nathan and you should get used to it." I said and he runs a hand through his hair.