chapter - 3

It's almost 12 at night when the gulf completed one of the risky operations, it's a complicated surgery which took about 3 hours and the gulf's hard work paid as the surgery was a huge success...

Nurse Maira :- congratulations doctor...

Gulf :- thank you nurse Maria... 'with smile'

Nurse Jane :- doctor you again did it, this surgery was so risky that all the doctors put their hand in surrender but again you come forward to do the surgery... 'appreciating gulf work'

Gulf :- it's ok nurse Jane i understand that they don't want to get their job at risk as you know the patient belongs to a well known wealth family... 'insuring them'

Nurse Maria :- but still you decide to do this risky operation you also risk your career doctor plus hospital reputation... 'smiling'

Gulf :- because i am the owner of this hospital plus it's my duty to save life's without any discrimination... 'smirking'

While going towards the lobby gulf observed the chocs near the reception so gulf decided to look at what was going on, he said goodbye to the nurse and started moving towards the reception area where receptionists try to control the situation...

Gulf :- Dr. Dean what's going on...

Dr. Dean :- i don't know sir i just came now...

Abc :- OMG it's an emergency please help us we need a doctor... 'in shaking voice'

Receptionist :- sorry Dr. Kanawut i try to control but they are not ready to listen to me, they are just asking for the doctor and not letting anyone come near them... 'in sacred tone'

Gulf :- it's ok i will take care...

Xyz :- are you a doctor, can you please see my phi... 'pleading eye'

Gulf :- yes, let me check, my name is Gulf Dr Gulf Kanawut, what happened to him... 'while checking the patient'

Abc :- don't know Dr. Kanawut we found him like this when we reached the location.... 'said worriedly'

Gulf :- what!! care to explain to me, i don't have time... 'seeing the condition of the patient'

Xyz :- actually Dr we got the call from his number that my phi was injected and laying in the corner of the street so we immediately went there and brought him to the nearest hospital... 'while sobbing'

Gulf :- ok!! Don't worry i will handle him, The ward boys take him to the emergency room and you two wait here let me check him, Meanwhile fill the form... you are his family?? 'making sure'

Xyz :- yes he is my elder brother... 'while wiping his tears'

Gulf :- good then go and do formalities, don't worry he will be safe, Dr. Dean can you come with me... 'consoling him'

Dr. Dean :- sure let's go...

Gulf left for the emergency room to check on the patient, when he entered he instructed his team to clean his wounds, he asked the nurse to do all the needed test, when he came forward to check on him he freeze on his spot while looking at the man who was laying on the bed in the bad condition but he still looking like an angel to him, gulf lost in his charm and thinking like he already seen him somewhere but not remembering it where gulf thoughts interrupted when Dr Dean call me...

Dr. Dean :- Dr Kanawut are you ok...

Gulf :- ya i am fine sorry let's start...

After 1 hour they complete check on the patient and gulf told them to shift him in VVIP room, when he came out of the room...