chapter - 14

Flashback

At the same time when zee bright came to talk to mew, gulf went to the bright room where his bunnies are waiting...

Gulf :- hey bunnies what's up...

Saint :- gulf we want to talk to you about something very serious...

Gulf :- ok common I'm all open...

Win saint shared a look and sanit nod his head that win can start saying...

Win :- p'bai, p'zee told us that they are trying to do a background check on you...

Gulf :- what??

Saint :- they told us that's for your safety...

Gulf :- safety but from whom...

Saint :- we don't know but when we asked them they told us it's related from the business world...

Win :- but we didn't convene with their reason, there must be more which they are hiding from us...

Gulf :- so did you ask them...

Saint :- they said only p'mew can talk about that...

Gulf :- hmmm and...

Saint :- and what...

Gulf :- i know there is something more...

Win :- hmm phi i sorry...

Gulf :- did you guys tell them... 'in panic tone'

Saint :- of course not but we told them it's your part to tell them...

Win :- phi what are you thinking, are you going to tell them that we are mafia, the one of the strongest groups the 'red fox'...

Gulf :- i don't know what to do but we also can't hide our identities this from them especially when you both are involved with zee and bright...

Saint :- don't worry buddy we will get through this together, just take your time we both know how important it is for you to keep our identities hidden...

Gulf :- hmm, bunny what bothering you...

Win :- I guess we made p'bai and p'zee angry and show that we don't trust them plus didn't respect them...

Gulf :- what you both did was done, but can you guys honestly answer my just one question before i took any step further...

Win/saint :- yes...

Gulf :- do you both like p'zee n bright or you guys... 'got interrupted'

Saint :- no i don't like him but i think i start falling for my idiot zee...

Win :- me too i love p'bai phi very much...

Saint :- but those assholes didn't even ask to be their boyfriends... 'pouting'

Gulf :- you guys are crazy just come with me...

Win :- where...

Gulf :- to get your boys... 'wink'

"Flashback needs"

Zee :- i think we should leave now good night buddy, good night gulf...

Bright :- hmm, good night phi, good night p'gulf...

Saint :- good night phis...

Win :- good night...

MewGulf :- good night...

Mew :- baby... 'teasingly'

Gulf :- 'give dead glaze to mew' baby my ass, can you stop calling me baby, you already have one so go to him/her don't baby me... 'in annoying tone'