chapter - 8

The next morning the gulf was waiting for his bunny and saint at the dinning table for breakfast plus he also wanted to talk about mew's offer as he was not the only one who can decide win and saint was also important, gulf was in deep thought when win and saint came for the breakfast...

Win :- phi...

Gulf :- '.... ' no response

Saint :- gulf...

Gulf :- '.... ' no response

Win :- p'guuuulllffffff.... 'shouted his name'

Gulf :- oye bunny why are you shouting, i am here na...

Saint :- as if you hear we are calling you for past 5 mins...

Win :- what are thinking phi, you didn't even notice us...

Saint :- you are deep thoughts what's the matter...

Gulf :- actually i want to talk you guys about mew's request or offer....

Win :- what about that are you going to accept it... 'doing happy dance as his phi finally opening to someone'

Gulf :- i don't know what to do as you know that there was no one to take care of mew...

Saint :- oye, so you are worried about p'mew... 'wink'

Gulf :- oye nothing like that it's just hmm just my duty to look after my patients...

Saint :- ya ya whatever...

Gulf :- what you both think about that, what should I tell him if he ask me...

Saint :- what do you want gulf, see we both know how you feel about p'mew...

Win :- yes phi we saw yesterday that how much you worried about him and taking extra care more over you blush in fort him...

Gulf :- 'blush' but still i want to know your opinion also...

Saint :- if you say that, then we are with you whatever you decide we both support you...

Win :- yes phi just listen to your heart...

Gulf :- well if we go and live with them go you guys have any problem...

Saint :- so decided already...

Gulf :- no but still i have to think carefully, it's about us...

Win :- don't worry phi we are fine if we have to shift there or they will shift here we are ok...

Saint :- and we know that whatever your answer to him, you will take us with you, so it's fine with us...

Gulf :- ok then let me think about it carefully...

On the other side...

Bright and zee was in mew's room having breakfast and discussing the attack which was done on mew, as they got one man who was attacked mew they decided to get some information from that man who helped them in future...

Mew :- did he open his mouth and tell you anything...

Zee :- no dude, we have torture him a lot but he was not ready to open his mouth...

Bright :- phi i think we should try some different methods on him...

Mew :- hmmm, you can do whatever you want to do but i need information as soon as possible...

Zee :- what do you think mew why they attacked you are they planning something big...

Mew :- maybe i am not sure what they are up to but i think soon they will take their next step...