chapter - 16

Inside the mew's room

Mew's

"I don't know why you reacted in that way gulf, i know there is something which was bothering you for a long time, which led to you in this situation, which triggered you, baby i can't see you like this I don't know what you going through but atleast trust me little and tell me what's the problem, why are you living in fear, what making you scare off just trust me open your heart to me and i promise you to take care of everything nothing in the this world can make you weak, i will fight for you if whole world get against you but please tell me what is your problem..."

In the middle of the night gulf wake up look around and find himself sleeping peacefully in mew's arm, first he was shock how he came here but relax because he knew mew was the one who brought him here, gulf was feeling guilty for his action it's not like that he don't like violence and all as he also the part of mafia he very well understand but he was scared of his past what if his past effect his present and most importantly now mew and others are also his part...

Gulf's

"I know i behaved like an asshole due to my panic attack but that time it was a sudden shock for me as i come to know mew is also the part of mafia move over the strongest group in the mafia world, at that time many thinking are going in mind which triggered my panic attack, i think now it's time for me to open up myself to mew, i trust him on my life and i have make ready myself to face reality"

Gulf stare are mew face while adoring his features, he make himself comfortable and put his head on mew chest while listening his heartbeat which is music for gulf, where mew have smile on his face and soon both draft in their dreamworld...

In the morning everyone has their breakfast in peace but is suddenly ruined by a voice who was shouting and enough to be annoyed and spoil someone's mood...

Lady :- mewwwww....

"Why the hell she is here... Mew in his mind "

"Who the fucker allow here in... Zee in his mind"

"Bitch can't leave my phi for fuck sake... Bright in his mind"

Mew :- what are you doing here... 'in cold tone'

Lady :- i came to know about your accident so here I come to look how are you doing... 'in sweet tone'

Zee/bright :- bitch...

Win saint looks at zee bright for who she is while gulf continuously looking at the girl if looks can kill someone then surely that girl was dead by now where others gulp by seeing gulf dangerous look...

Saint :- who is she... 'whispering'

Zee :- bitch...

Saint :- idiot why she is here look at gulf...

Zee :- don't know...

On the other side

Win :- what she want... 'whispering'

Bright :- sure a death wish...

Win :- p'bai what she meant to p'mew...

Bright :- nothing...

Where with MewGulf

Mew :- get out of my house eye...

"Hot!! serve you right girl!! Smirking... Gulf inside his mind"

Eye :- but i came to meet you mew, I'm worried for you... 'with fake innocent face'

Mew :- who the hell gives you permission to enter my house without knowing me... 'in cold stren voice'