chapter - 35

"Damn to this arrogant mafia leader, he knew me so well but i think now it's the time to tell him about my condition, it now or never" said gulf inside his head

Gulf is frightened to say but he knows he has to do this because he can't keep his mew in the dark, not now when he knows how unconditionally his meow loves him, but still some where he is getting scared what if his meow leave him, feel disgusted plus what if his meow stop loving him and throw him outside his life...

He never ever wants anything from anyone in his whole life but now he wanted to be selfish for his love, for his happiness whereas mew was still looking in his bambi eyes with love as he very well knew that his baby boss in deep thoughts and using his cute little brian on useless consequences...

Mew put his hand on his baby boss's left cheek and caressed with love while encouraging his baby to say whatever he wanted to tell him without holding anything in his heart whereas the gulf landed himself more in his meow's touch and closed his eyes feeling touch while coming out of his thoughts...

Gulf :- 'opened his doe's eye' what if i tell you what I'm hiding from you and after that you desided to leave me... 'innocently while trying to hold his tears'

Mew :- 'immediately hugged his baby' that will never going to happen in this life, I'll never leave you...

Gulf :- 'with sob with shaky voice' what if you stop loving me... 'in carking voice with silent tear rolling down his face'

Mew :- 'with brows knitted' gulf!! Baby... 'in worried tone while breaking hug'

Gulf :- 'crying' tell me mew what if--- 'interrupted'

Mew :- baby I happily sacrifice every single thing even my life for you because i can't live without loving you, baby you are my oxygen, my heartbeat, my life, my everything...

Gulf :- and what if you feel disgusted and feel ashamed to love someone like me, who is not normal... 'stuttering while looking down at the ground'

Mew :- 'brought his fingers towards his baby's chin and made him look up' never ever dare to say that word again, you are the purest person i ever meet in my whole life, you are so pure for the cruel world to see how beautiful and perfect you are baby...

and loving you never be feeling ashamed and that does not exist in my dictionary but loving you is like oxygen, (placing his baby's right hand on his chest where is heart) which is needed to keep this alive, loving you is like worshiping for me, loving you is my basic need, if i ever stop loving you is the last day of my life because i can't live without you, i die without you baby, i love you more than myself...

Gulf :- 'hugged while hiding his face in his meow chest' p'mew, I'm scared, what if yo---... 'with an innocent face while looking straight into his eyes'

Mew :- 'interrupted while broke the hug' for what, I'm here with you there is nothing to get scared of, tell me baby what is bothering you so much... 'worriedly'

Gulf :- 'while sobbing hard' p'mew I'm hermaphrodite, i have womb and can give birth too... 'stuttring while looking down'

Mew is shocked with the new information about his baby boss and looking at him with a blank face, he needs time to absorb whereas the gulf is worriedly looking at him he knows it's hard to process but he is nervous and afraid of losing his love of life making him weak...

"Damn i can have my own kids with man i love, my baby can carry a baby inside his tummy, i will have babies with my baby, my love of life can give birth to a new life, awww yes! yes! yes..." said mew inside his head