chapter - 11

Win saints are all ready to go they are packed with luggage and some important stuff and waiting for zee to pick them up as bright have some urgent meeting to attend on behalf of mew....

Saint :- damn that asshole zee he never came on time, ufff i hate waiting...

Win :- 'smile and shake his head' phi stop been dramatic i know you just desperate to see your handsome p'zee... 'wink'

Saint :- 'pout' hmm, but look that asshole keep me waiting...

Win :- any progress...

Saint :- 'blushing' he asked me out and want to count on me so i said yes...

Win :- 'smirking' that's quick...

Saint :- so what about you and bright...

Win :- nothing phi he doesn't have the balls to ask me out as he doesn't have any interest in me but his behaviour was completely opposite as he was always looking at me, caring about me and all...

Saint :- what a asshole fucker he is but don't worry i know how to bring that asshole on line just wait for it i will talk to zee about it...

Win :- no i don't think it's right...

Saint :- he already knows and what you don't know is that bright was completely whipped on you, zee told me everything...

Win :- phhhiiii... 'whine'

Knock knock

Saint :- wait i will check it must be my asshole babe...

Win :- phi you are impossible...

While opening the door the saint was welcomed by Zee who was smiling like an idiot while showing his teeth...

Saint:- stop smiling like that, you look creepy...

Zee :- 'pout' that's hurt...

Saint :- uff you asshole come here... 'saint open his arms and welcome zee by giving him tight hug'

Win :- sorry to interrupt you guys but i guess we are getting late and p'mew was alone if phi found his mew was alone for a long time then we all have to face scary gulf....

Saint :- I'm not ready to face scary face let's go...

Zee :- i will help you guys...

Where zee saint win went to mew's home on the other side gulf went to meet someone to settle the things but first going to warn him...

Somewhere abornant house ...

??? :- ohh look who finally come to meet me... 'smirking'

Gun :- don't you dare... 'in cold tone'

??? :- I'm not talking to you.... 'with straight face'

Gun :- but I'm telling you to step back... 'smirk'

Gulf :- ohh can you guys just shut your mouth, p'gun I'm fine and you miky let's talk about the work... 'in strict cold tone'

Miky :- what do you want...

Gulf :- just come to warn to stay away from me and my family...

Miky :- too late, I'm going to get what i want...

Gulf :- fine go ahead and see what I'm am capable of, this time I'm leaving you with warning but next time I'll show you hell...

Miky took out his gun but the gulf is faster than him and they took out his two guns while straight pointing to his and heart where gulf men's already in there position to blow the heads of their enemies...