chapter - 15

Morning came MewGulf was still in the same position where the gulf head was in mew's chest and mew was hugging his baby boss tightly close to his heart, gulf slowly started waking up and opening his eyes only to get shock...

Gulf :- damn how come i sleep like this, how careless I'm, what he will think about me but true to say i love last night, i slept so comfortably... 'blushing while looking at there position'

Gulf about to untangle himself from mew's grip but stop when mew tighten his grip more on gulf's waist, gulf doesn't have any other option so he gives up and relaxed in mew's arms and slowly looks at the sleep man with the smile...

Gulf :- so Mr Mew Suppasit, how can you look so handsome and sexy when you are sleeping peacefully ufff...

Gulf slowly started tracing his fingers on mew's face, beautiful eyes, long nose, cheeks and lastly his soft lips while staring at mew face...

Mew :- do you like what you see baby... 'smirk while still closed eyes'

Gulf :- hmmm 'while shying' , huh wait you awake... 'shockingly'

Mew :- hmm, good morning my baby... 'smirk'

Gulf turned red as mew caught him staring at him, so gulf abruptly got off mew and rushed to the washroom to ignore mew teasing where mew chuckled on his baby boss cuteness while looking at the washroom door...

They are now having their breakfast all together but gulf avoiding mew's eyes, he was still shy and embarrassed that mew caught him, where mew chuckled seeing his baby red tomato face that made his baby boss glance at him, on the other hand all four share a knowing look...

Win :- phi are you fine, why are you red, did you have a fever... 'innocently with a secret smirk'

Saint :- ohh wait lete check bunny hope you let me check on you gulf... 'wink'

Gulf :- 'glance at them with stren eyes' no I'm perfectly fine, just eat your food...

Zee :- then why are you a red gulf...

Gulf :- hmmmm

Bright :- oh are you any allergic reaction...

"Ufff why are they so noisy can't they see I'm shy and that asshole mew was smiling like an idiot look at me beside keep them shut for asking me useless questions 'pouting'... Gulf said inside his head"

Gulf :- I'm done, saint keeps a close check on mew and gives his medicine on time...

Gulf hurriedly leaves the house before they fuckers start questioning him again, where all five are laughing their heart out seeing the gulf annoyed and cute face after he is gone...

Mew :- really guys, how can you make my baby boss answers those stupid questions... 'while shaking his head'

Bright :- as if you didn't enjoy phi...

Zee :- look at the proud smile on your face bubby...

Saint :- in between that p'mew what happened between you both, why gulf was blushing like that...

Win :- I have never seen my phi like that...

Mew :- it's a secret, anyways zee what the progress is, did you find anything....

Zee :- negative we try our best but it seems like they never exist on the earth...

Mew :- increase the security, i don't care about anything just make sure to secure the hospital and house...