chapter - 21

Everyone was shocked especially zee that how saint knew uncle Alex where bright and mew was just looking at him with questions face...

Saint :- you guys heard right i knew uncle for a long time...

Zee :- how???

Gulf :- he was staying with me when uncle helped to get admission in the university and there I met saint, We have known each other for 1 year of our college days...

Zee/mew/bright :- ohhh

Saint :- 'smiling sadly with tear in his eyes' uncle always told me to take care of gulf and win if something happened to him as he was the only family gulf left with beside win...

Zee :- 'take saint in his arms and wipe his tears' it's ok he trusted you with them...

Saint :- hmm, i still remember that day when i first met him...

Saint's pov...

I first met uncle Alex when gulf took me with him when my parents kicked me out, at that time I didn't know who the gulf exactly was, he never used his full name everyone knows him as gulf kanawat...

Uncle Alex was like a father figure to me, when he came to know what exactly my parents do to me he used his power to bring them down, he even helped to start new life and hid my all details from world just close once know me and now you all...

I saw everything that happened on that time that fucking group still have guts to harm gulf and win after what they have done with them that time uncle Alex declare the war between them and killed the person who was responsible for everything but soon after uncle's death sharp hunters had the new leader and that was son of that bastard San who had his evil eye on gulf from starting...

Gulf was damn scared when the news broken in the mafia world but thanks to uncle he already covered everything single things regarding us...

End of saint pov...

Gulf :- I'm sorry mew i don't want to hide anything especially now when my bunny and my friend are in love with your brothers, but still don't want to risk them, that's why i didn't tell you and not let win saint to say anything... 'while crying his heart out'

Mew :- it's ok baby i understand you stop crying...

Gulf :- no mew i have a chance to tell you when i came to know about you being in mafia but I'm so weak that time I let my insecurities and fear trigger me, I'm so sorry...

Mew :- 'hold his baby face in his hand' look into my eyes gulf what you see, nothing right, because i trust you if I'm at your place I'll also do the same thing...

Gulf :- I'm protecting what I have left with I only have them to call my family...

Mew :- you did your part baby now let me do mine, you protect your family now let me protect my little family...

Bright :- you are not alone in this phi I'll also protect my only family...

Zee :- thank you gulf for telling us everything...

Gulf :- I'm sorry... 'whispering'

Zee :- no don't be, I completely understand you...

Gulf :- you both will not leave my bunnies na...

Bright :- nopes, not in this lifetime...

Zee :- 'holds gulf's hand' gulf they are mean a world to us, it's true we are mad on them but now we can understand them, don't worry nong they are stuck with us forever...