chapter - 34

At Suppasit's Mansion

After so much hard work everyone returned back and had their dinner after getting fresh, they had dinner in comfortable silence but still glancing at each other, mew observed the surroundings and told them to gather in the living room after completing the dinner...

Now everyone is in the living room and each couple sitting beside each other whereas gulf continuously trying to avoid everyone because he knew that everyone was going to bombard him especially his mew as a clue mew clear his throat to attract everyone's attention on him...

Mew :- zee bright, status...

Zee :- chapter over forever...

Bright :- p'off and p'gun will take care of everything...

Mew :- what about the Langkapin business...

Win :- everything is under control phi, as your company's lawyer i take care of that...

Mew :- good work and about their medical records...

Saint :- that is under me phi, our hospital takes care of that...

Zee :- in the morning every news channel and every newspaper is going to release their death news...

Bright :- after that Langkapin company will vanish forever from the business world...

Mew :- impressive...

Win :- phi what about their workers...

Mew :- don't need to worry about them, they will work under the MSJ Empire but  in different businesses, bright zee will take care of that...

Zee/Bright :- consider done...

Mew :- hmm 'turn towards his baby's side' so you love me huh... 'teasingly while smiling crazily'

Gulf :- 'shockingly looking at mew' n..no..no i don't lo...love you... 'stuttring while not  looking at mew'

Mew :- enough is enough baby...

Gulf :- what...

Mew :- 'smirk' now it's your time for an explanation baby... 'wink'

Gulf :- 'avoiding looking at mew' what explanation, there is nothing to explain anything... 'while stuttering'

Mew :- do you think I'm a fool, i know there is something which is bothering you...

Gulf :- there is nothing p'mew trust me...

Mew :- i trust you more than myself that's why i know something is there and you let her take advantage of that reason...

"Uff stubborn now what I'll do, he is not going to leave me easily without answering his question..." 'pouting' while saying inside his head

"I know you baby what are you thinking and yes I'm more stubborn than you plus I'm not going to leave you before knowing everything..." 'smirk' while saying inside his head

Gulf :- ok i tell you but promise not to tease me... 'said innocently while pouting'

"let's see, depending on your confession" said mew inside his head

Mew :- ok, let's start

Gulf :- actually that day when i rejected your love, on that day saint and win trying to put some sense in my head and at the same time wanted to know why i rejected you as they both know how much liked you,  no loved you from starting but my stubbornness stopping me return your love but these to idiots make me confess my love to you...