chapter - 40

Thank you so so much...

I'm so happy to know that you guys are still liking my work and sorry for not giving updates frequently due to my personal work and sometimes my laziness 🙈 but still I'm trying to give updates as soon as possible, thank you for your patience and loving my book...

So here as you all requesting me for double update especially for you guys....

Enjoy reading....

_______________________________________

Gulf was trying his best not to cry in front of p'tul because he doesn't want tul to think weak about him, so gulf was trying to control his tearing not to come out, he wanted to stay strong and to know exactly what is the reason why tul want him to leave mew...

Gulf :- 'closed his eyes to stop tears' why phi??

Tul :- because i don't trust you gulf, i don't trust you with mew, i don't want to see mew hurt because of you, i don't want to mew be in old self, i don't want him to get harm because of you...

I don't understand why mew is so much interested in helping you, playboys hunters are your enemies not his, they are behind you not him but still he wanted to face that ruthless group, they are dangerous because no one knows what they are capable of, no one knows how it's leader looks alike, no one knows who is there leader but still that fuckers mew wanted to put his life in danger because of you...

Gulf you are also in mafia na, your gang is no.2 listed under powerful mafia gangs, your gang is best in everything your gang has all the latest weapons, then why the hell are you dragging mew in your mess, you are capable of taking down your enemies then why???

Mew is so blind in your love that he can't see what he is doing but gulf you can see what are you doing to him, he is ready to sacrifice his life in name of love just because of you, do you think I'm that blind and dumb not understand you, that you are just using my friend to get rid of your so called enemy God know who the hell he is, you called this love...

Damn this is not love, just accept that you are using him, you don't love mew, you just love yourself, you are just using his name and power to defeat your enemy, it's

your personal problem not mew then why the hell he is the part of all these mess...

Answer me damn it, just answer me...

Gulf was in hell shocked to listen all these, he never ever imagine something like that tul is right, this problem ih his not mew's then why he let mew drag himself in his mess, he love mew more than anything in the world but he can't be selfish to put his meow's life on sake, he can't let mew to get hurt to just to saving him...

Gulf :- you are right phi, p'mew don't have to suffer anything because of me, i can't hurt him, this is my mess then i should be one who take full responsibility, you are phi i don't deserve p'mew and his love, i can't be selfish to put my phi life in danger, yes i love him but i can't be selfish, it's better to kill myself first before anything happen to my meow, you are right p'tul I'll leave him and go far away from him where he can't find me, sorry p'tul for everything, i have leave now before p'mew knew anything about this, i have go far far away from him... 'crying'

Tul :- gulf

Gulf :- no phi, you are completely right I'm so dumb and selfish to drag my meow in my mess but not anymore, i leave him and go a far far away from him, i don't deserve him, i don't deserve to be loved by someone, i don't deserve to love someone, it's all because of me first i lose my parents who sacrificed their lives to saving me and now my meow's life is on sake, i can't let anything to happen him, I'll face my problem myself, thank you phi for stop me do something that I regret my whole life... 'stuttering'