chapter - 12

Sorry for deleting this chapter at first place, it was completed but when i published some part of this chapter was automatically deleted that's why I deleted it at first place, now it's complet, happy reading a head....
_______________________________________

Knock knock knock!!!

Bright :- let me check...

Bright open the and hugged gulf as he was super worried for him, he was happy to see gulf fine where gulf was surprised by bright action as he don't know the reason but happy to see that beside win and saint there were other who cares for him...

Bright :- thank God phi you came, you don't know how worried we are especially p'mew... 'while entering inside the house'

Gulf :- sorry for keeping you guys waiting and worried...

Win :- phiii 'shouted immediately seeing gulf while other's take reliefed breath' why didn't you pick my call you know how much worried we are...

Gulf :- I'm driving bunny that's why i didn't pick your call...

Saint :- if you are going to be late at least drop a single message... 'hug gulf tightly where gulf also tighten the hug as knows how much saint care about him'

Gulf :- I'm perfectly fine buddy see...

Zee :- saint is right, we all worried like hell especially mew...

Gulf :- 'looked at mew who was stare constantly at gulf with worried eyes' sorry i really don't want to make you guys worry actually there was something very important which has to be taken care I'm sorry... 'straight looking into mew's eyes'

Mew :- bright zee take saint win to there rooms, saint win you guys take some rest...

All four silently left from there to give some private time to mewgulf where mewgulf just staring at each other...

Mew :- can we go to my room...

Gulf :- ok i will take you...

Mew :- 'in the way to his room' gulf is there is something which i can help you with...

Gulf :- thank you mew but don't worry there is nothing i which i need your help...

Mew :- i think there was something which was bothering you...

Gulf :- hmm, i can't lie to you nor able to tell you the reason...

Mew :- it's ok if you don't want to, I'll not force you but at least can you promise me you will ask for help if you needed any...

Gulf :- promise, I'll ask if i ever need...

Mew :- gulf, if you don't mind can we stay together...

Gulf :- huh... 'shockingly'

Mew :- i mean can you stay in my room that will be easy for you to keep checking on me...

Gulf :- hmm okay let's go...

On the other side Zee brought the saint to his room to show but the saint was so amazed by seeing zee's room so he decided to shift into the Zee room from the guest room and the same thing happened with brightwin...

Saint :- wow this room is so beautiful I am going to stay in this room only... 'said excitedly while looking at the room'

Zee :- really we are going to stay in my room thank you so much... 'said hopefully'

Saint :- 'smirk' who says we are going to stay in this room I am saying I am going to stay in this room... 'said boringly while making annoying faces'