chapter - 23

Mew :- so you like me...

Gulf :- 'avoiding mew's eyes' it's not like what you think actually... 'get interrupted as mew didn't let him complete and said which make gulf shocked and frozen'

Mew :- i like you too no i love you my baby boss... 'in soft voice while tracing his fingers on his baby boss cheeks'

Gulf just standing dumbfounded by hearing mew's confession, he was completely in shock as he never imagined me would love him...

"Mew like me no no no, he love me yes, my meow love me I'm so ao happy but wait that's mean I'm the one who he always mentioned as his baby boss I'm the the baby boss but i can't pursue, what if he feel disgusted when he came to know my condition, no i can't let that happen..." Gulf inside his head

Gulf :- no i don't like you... 'stren voice'

Win :- phi but you just confess, how can you say that... 'said in a cracking voice'

Gulf :- yes i said i like mew but not in a romantic way... 'said in irritate tone'

Saint :- what the hell is your problem gulf, we all know you like p'mew, then why do you deny know... 'shouted while looking gulf with shock'

Bright :- please give a one chance to my phi, he really loves you... 'in breaking voice'

Zee :- bub what the problem, why are you not accepting your own feelings, what is the reason which stopping you... 'in soft tone'

Gulf who was feeling guilty and sad was just standing with the hanging head, he did not dare to look at anyone especially his meow, he was blaming himself and sobbing hard which was unseen by all but not to mew...

Mew was continually looking at his baby boss while observing his face, mew know there was something which was holding gulf to not accept his feelings, as mew already seen sparkling eyes of his baby boss when mew told he loves him...

Mew was confused and at the same time he was having feelings scared, he didn't know what was the reason but he was having a feeling that gulf also loved him and hoped his baby choose him over his insecurities...

Mew :- enough with your questions, no one i repeat no one going to ask anything from gulf and ba-- i mean gulf you are not going to answer that useless questions, you are free to say what you feel...

Gulf look at mew with teary eyes which is filled with love and respect and who was mew to not notice his baby eyes, he smile looking at gulf as he was say don't want I'm here for you...

Win :- p'mew...

Mew :- bunny don't put pressure on your phi, there must be something which is bothering him, you know your phi better then me, just trust him...

Saint :- how can you be so calm in a situation like this, my asshole friend doesn't know what he was doing by rejecting your feelings and you are still supporting him...

Mew :- I'm always going to support my baby boss in whatever situation he was in, he is the love of my life and i trust him with my heart... 'while looking at his baby boss who was in tears while sobbing'

Zee :- we never saw this side you bubby, you changed...

Bright :- phi if you trust p'gulf then we trust your trust...

Mew :- bright zee let's go, we have some important work to do bunnies (saint and win) please take care of my baby I'm trusting you guys...

In mew's office cabin

Bright zee waiting for mew to explain himself that why he let go of gulf so easy while sitting infront of him and staring continuously, because everyone can see there is love in gulf's eyes for mew but not still declined his feelings and otherside mew just let it go like it's not important for him...

Mew :- let it out whatever you guys want to ask but for the fuck sake stop staring at me, it's creepy...

Bright :- why do you let go of the matter so easily phi, you are not hurt... 'asked with cornered tone'

Mew :- nope I'm not hurt... 'said calmly while looking at the files'

Bright :- common mew we all can see love in gulf's but just because of you we can't ask anything from him related this matter... 'in irritate tone'

Mew :- 'sigh and close the file to look at to unsless person sitting infornt of him' you guys really think by put pressure on my baby boss he will answer your questions...

Bright :- atleast we tring to make him open up...

Mew :- 'smile' bub i know you are worried for me but pressuring gulf was not the solution, we all now what he feel for me...

Zee :- mew what are you planning to do now...

Mew :- let's give him sometime... 'with smirk'

Bright :- phi why I'm smelling you are up something...

Zee :- are you thinking for making gulf...

Mew :- jealous....

Mew is serious about giving time to the gulf but he also just can't sit and wait for his baby boss confession so decided to make him more jealous but also not hurt his baby l...

Inside MewGulf room

"Why I'm so unlucky, why i have to always sacrifice, why can't i be selfish for myself, loving someone is mistake, why me all the time have to face heartbreak, first i got kidnapped, almost got rape, then my parents die, nightmare why i have to face these all, what i have done wrong, i love my meow but see i can't confess my my feelings, what if he got in any trouble, what if he find out about my condition, what if is something happened to him, no no i can't lose mew, i can't live without him but also can't say him that i love him..." Said gulf in his head

Gulf is standing at the window while the saint win sitting on the bed and waiting for the gulf to say something whereas the gulf was completely in his thoughts, win getting impatient and start the conversation...

Win :- are you going to share with us or still deciding how to hurt p'mew more... 'sarcastically'

Saint :- ohh win let's don't waste our time because my fucking friend don't have any kind of feelings towards mew... 'mockingly'

Win :- i never thought my phi can hurt someone like this...

Saint :- gulf why are you doing this to p'mew, if you don't have any feelings for him then why the hell you are jealous whenever someone comes close to him...

Win :- what about that bitch when she was claiming herself as p'mew's girlfriend...

Saint :- leave it win we are just wasting our time...

Win :- you are right let's go...

Gulf :- i love mew more than anything in this world... 'while looking outside the window'

Gulf confesses his love for mew which makes both saints win shocked as they know about gulf's feelings where gulf looks at them with a sad smile with tears in his yes...

Gulf :- i love my meow, madly and deeply...

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you next in chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕