chapter - 27

Gulf who was trying to hold best not to burst his anger on mew but mew was not helping him at all as he continuously stopped the gulf from attacking eye, whereas zeesaint, brightwin busy in whispering to each other...

Win :- who gave this Idea to p'mew... 'in worried tone'

Zee, bright point there fingers on mew

Saint :- seriously, uff how can p'mew be so childish, why on the earth he has to implement this idea... 'while shaking his head'

Bright :- i knew something would go wrong, we warned him but my stubborn arrogant phi never listened at first place... 'in irritated tone'

Zee :- we tried our best to convince that asshole not to make the gulf jealous....

Win :- 'sighed' i don't know what phi will going to do with him...

Saint :- let's hope p'mew can make this devil clam... 'worriedly'

On other side

Gulf :- you asshole why did you invite her at first place knowing that I'm staying here, you have guts to bring that bitch here and flirt with her infront of my eyes you bastard...

Gulf starts throwing everything which is near him on mew where mew is try best to dodge his baby attack...

Mew :- I'm sorry baby please forgive me... 'in cracking voice'

Gulf :- my ass, you piece of shit you know na what I'm capable of and you still dare to hurt me by using that slut bitch to make me jealous... 'while looking straight in mew's eyes'

Mew :- listen na ba-- 'gulf angrily glance at him'

Gulf :- gulf my name is Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong you fucking asshole, I'm not baby, definitely not yours after all this... 'in stren voice'

"Damn now what I will do, he is not ready to listen to me, anger gulf is very very dangerous and i swear not my make him angry" mew inside his head

Mew look at zee, bright who shaking their heads no, then to win, saint while they both ignore mew, he doesn't know what to do with his angry kitten baby whereas gulf continuously looking at mew and go away from there...

Mew is deep in his thoughts and didn't realise when the gulf left him alone, whereas gulf return with a pillows and start hitting shit out of him...

Mew :- 'dumnfoundly looking at his baby when he realise something hit on his arm' ouch baby you are hurt me, ohh ouch baby...

Gulf :- hurt, (hit) you asshole now tastes your own medicine (hit), (hit)how dare you invite that bitch (hit), (hit) how dare you flirt with her (hit), (hit) how you dare her to call you babe (hit)...

Mew tried to stop his baby but his baby had different plans, with the last hit he threw pillows on mew's face and went to the dining table to pick a knife, fork and spoon and started throwing towards mew...

On the other side

Zee :- babe please stop the gulf, he is hurting mew...

Saint :- I can't, an angry gulf is not easy to control, he will become the most scary person you never know, he hates when someone makes him weak... 'sadly'

Bright :- bunny talk to p'gulf, i know my phi has made a mistake but he doesn't deserve this...

Win :- babe i know but no one can stop phi, he hates when someone uses his emotions to make him weak and p'mew intentionally made him jealous... 'feeling guilty'

Bright :- please someone make him stop, phi defence yourself na...

Back to MewGulf

Gulf :- you hurt me mew, you call her here when you know I'm living here and don't like that bitch and that slut tries to insult me but you just stand at the concern and watch quietly, you let her hurt me, i hate you mew... 'shouted while sobbing'

Mew is shocked when he sees his baby sobbing and literally throws a spoon towards him, he starts dodging every spoon, fork which comes towards him, by looking at what is happening infront of them zee, bright, win, saint ran towards the gulf to stop him...

Zee :- bub relax don't, you are hurting him... 'while holding gulf's hand'

Gulf :- 'slap zee hand and continue' no phi he hurt him here (pointing to his heart), this is nothing to compare what I'm feeling...

Mew suddenly stood like a statue after listening to what his baby feeling, he was beyond shocked and feeling guilty for his actions, he never thought his baby kitten hurt like this, seeing his baby like this mew felt his soul left his body because for him his baby is everything...

"Damn what i have done, why i didn't listen to bright, zee, why i decided to make by baby jealous, see what i have done to my baby he is hurting and crying because of me" said mew inside his head

Saint :- gulf i know p'mew was wrong but this is not a solution... 'said softly'

Gulf :- 'shake his head' no saint you will not understand how much hard I'm trying to control myself but that bitch eye continuously poking me...

Win :- 'stand infront of mew like a shield' phi atleast give him chance to explain, you are hurt him and as well as yourself...

Gulf :- 'sobber' bunny you are taking his side, he hurt me here (pointing finger on his chest) this pain is nothing what I'm doing with him...

Bright :- 'too come infront of mew and stand with win' I'm sorry on behalf on my phi, i know he is an idiot but please don't hit him...

Gulf :- 'crying hard' no one trying to understand me, everyone take his side, no one know how hard to see someone you like with the othe person, it's like someone stabbed me with knife straight in my heart, i hate you all and especially you meow, i hate you... 'said in cracking and shaking voice while crying his heart out'

Win :- but phi--- 'interrupted by mew'

Mew :- enough!! (went toward his baby and held his hand) no one was going to say anything to my baby and you my baby boss do you want to hit me, hurt me then I'm here infront of you hit me how much you want, hurt me how much you want but please don't see you hate me, that i hurt you here (placing his own hand on his baby chest were his heart is) because never in my life i think to hurt here, this is my home so how come i will hurt the place were i belong to, Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong this Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat belong here, his home is where his baby... 'said softly with sincerity and so much love while looking straight in his baby's eyes and wiping tears'

Gulf lost his balance and fell on the ground but before hitting the ground his meow held his baby in his arms carefully and made them sit comfortably, gulf crying loudly while hugging his mew tightly while hiding his face in mew's chest where mew returned his hug and consoling his baby whereas others sit beside mewgulf...

After sometime the gulf loud cry converts into sobbing, he looks up to mew with an innocent face while pouting and sobbing little baby where mew looking at his baby with so much love and care while wiping his baby tears but from inside mew is hurting to see his baby like this...

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in the next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕