chapter - 33

Mew :- and i love my baby devil the most..

Mew wearing black dress, black shirt hugging his upper body perfectly with black pants, his hair is combed neatly and elegantly with a straight cold face expressionless and walking towards hell house just like the devil comes on earth to punish the culprits on its own...

He entered the room where everyone was waiting including his baby, the room is known as torture room, it's dark, humid and smelly, each corner of the room filled with different weapons and tools which use for torturing...

There he is standing with his head up and straight looking at the eye with hate and then turns his head to his baby with a soft weet smile, he walks where his baby is standing and looks at his mew with love, mew went near him and pulled his baby by waist in his arm and slowly caressing his baby face...

Mew :- i don't care what others think about you, for me you are my baby boss cute, sweet, adorable, innocent, hot, beautiful, sexy and all mine... 'with love while caress his face'

Zee :- innocent and gulf, damn how whipped you are mew, he can be more cruel than mew... 'whispering'

Bright :- cute and p'gulf, from where phi find him cute he can be more devilish than my phi... 'whispering'

Saint :- sweet, adorable and my friend, in your dreams p'mew, he is one of the most dangerous person ever met.... 'whispering'

Win :- beautiful, sexy and phi, i think p'mew is blind to see my phi's true colours he is more heartless than him (mew)... 'whispering'

But still enough to be heard, MewGulf looking at them dumbfoundedly

Gulf :- 'completely ignoring them' whatever...

Mew :- only mine to be claimed, right baby boss... 'smirk while gulf blushing'

Mew turns towards Mr Langkapin Eye his eyes reflect pure hate and anger, his eyes are blood red and staring straight at the Eye and Mr Langkapin, they are trembling in fear as they never saw mew this dark side ever, without saying anything he started untied Mr Langkapin whereas eye continuously looking at mew without a blink...

Mew dragged Mr Langkapin near the door and put his fingers on the jamb where Mr Langkapin looked at mew with fear and horror, before anything he could say anything mew slammed the door with all his force and anger again and again...

Mr Langkapin's painful loud cry made eye's eye wider with more fear, she never thought that mew can be this much cold hearted, on the other hand mew did the same until the Mr Langkapin fingers bones break, he was crying loudly because of unbearable pain...

Eye was completely shaken from inside, she never saw anything like that especially to her father, she also cried more in fear whereas others were enjoying the show, gulf slowly come towards eye and stand behind him lower his face till eye's ear while pulling her hair roughly...

Gulf :- i warned you already that mew is mine, but you still have guts to claim what's mine and moreover you dare to hurt me and my family especially dare to play with my mew emotions, now see you end with your own eyes...

Mr Langkapin :- please leave me and my daughter Mr Suppasit... 'worriedly while horrified face'

Mew :- you dare to lay your hand on my baby, i have let you many times in the past because you are my father's friend but this time you and your slut daughter involved my innocent baby in this mess, now I'll close this chapter forever... 'in authoritative tone'