chapter - 6

Inside the gulf Cabin...

Win :- Omg!! Omg!!! Omg!!! Phi that is p'bai my bai my crush...

Gulf :- so my bunny is excited to see his crush here... 'with smirk'

Win :- yes...

Saint :- gulf who was the guy with your patient, i mean he was good, handsome... 'shyly said'

Gulf :- ohh someone was admiring the handsome guy in the room... 'wink'

Win :- phi look at p'saint he was blushing like hell...

Saint :- common you two stop teasing me, it's just...

Gulf :- just what saint?? look don't get me wrong i am happy for you finally!! you are taking interest in someone but buddy we don't know anything about them so please think and take the next step you too win...

Win :- yes phi we will be careful but i noticed someone was checking you out in the room... 'rising his eyebrow'

Saint :- me too notice that hmm win what is the patient's name hmm let me think...

Win :- mew suppasit...

Saint :- ohhh yeah mew he was looking complete whipped on your phi...

Gulf :- 'blushing hard' will you two stop or i kick your asses out of the my cabin...

Saint :- ok no more teasing but gulf are seriously like that guy...

Gulf :- i don't know but i find him attractive...

Win :- so what next phi...

Gulf :- i don't know you guys know me so well that I'm never in any kind of relationship so it's different for me...

Saint :- take your time dude don't hurry things...

When they are talking their conversation got interrupted by the nurse who brought the mew's report and handed over the gulf, he goes through the reports and finds out that there is nothing serious, reports are perfectly fine just a minor fracture in his leg two weeks to heal completely...

Gulf :- reporter are good he can go home... 'sadly'

Saint :- it's ok we can't do anything... 'saint also see the reports'

Win :- so i can't see p'bai again... 'with pout'

Gulf :- it's a fine bunny, let's go and inform them about the test results...

Mew, bright, zee are discussing what to do with the group who acted mew, they got to know Adam was behind the act, he was the one who joined hand with shap hunters to destroy mew's gang so they are just planning to get him down but suddenly stop talking because they some heard footsteps outside the room and look at the door what surprise that gulf was standing at the door with win and saint...

Gulf :- sorry to disturbed you, i guess you guys are discussing something serious...

Zee :- it's nothing like that, some business talks...

Gulf :- ohh, actually i am here to tell that reports are positive nothing serious but there is minor leg injury it will take two weeks to heal that's it...

Bright :- thank you dr...

Gulf :- it's my job and if you want you can go home now, i will write down some medicines... 'in sad tone while looking at ground'

Win, Saint observed the gulf was sad the same as mew, mew can sense sadness in the gulf's voice he was all observing gulf from start that's why he didn't say a single word in between when gulf was telling him about the report result where as brightwin, zeesaint also looking at each other sadly while thinking may be they can't meet again soon but whose know's what devil was thinking to do something unpredictable which going to give shock to everyone...