chapter - 22

Next morning

Gulf was the first who woke up and again found himself in mew's arms whereas mew sleeping peacefully but in gulf's eyes as mew just woke a few minutes before him and wanted to see what his baby boss does now...

Gulf stared at mew handsome face and started tracing his finger from mew's forehead to eyes to nose to cheeks and lastly his lips and slowly rubbing his thumb on mew's lips...

Gulf :- why are you so handsome meow, anyone can fall for you and yes I'm jealous of your so called baby boss, why they have to enter in your first because of them i can't express my feelings to you and have to leave you... 'sadly pouting'

Gulf lazily got up from the bed and went to the washroom to do his daily routine whereas mew smiling heartily and open his when gulf walking to the washroom and mew watching him with an evil smirk...

Mew :- ohhh so my baby boss is jealous of himself huh, how cute but don't worry my baby soon you are going to mine, especially now when i know you also have some kind of feelings for me, just wait and watch...

At breakfast

Everyone having their breakfast in silence and looking at gulf who was completely on his silent mood and just staring his food with angry look where brightwin and zeesaint was observing him while mew was coming downstairs....

Bright :- bunny why your phi looking alike lost puppy... 'whispering'

Win :- hmm, i don't know let me ask him, silent phi is dangerous...

On the other side

Saint :- babe look at gulf he was looking like a body without soul...

Zee :- baby you are right but at same time he was look so scary...

Mew came and observe the atmosphere of the dinning table and he was not getting any good vibes at all...

Mew :- good morning everyone...

Brightwin :- good morning

Zeesaint :- good morning

Mew :- good morning baby...

Gulf :- 'sigh' morning and don't baby me... 'in angry tone while rolling his eyes'

"Damn mew you are due meat your baby boss is not in good mood" mew inside his head

Mew :- 'clear his thorat' are perhaps angry with me, did i done something wrong... 'asked very careful'

"He has so much guts to ask me this while having someone special in his life, you asshole mew suppasit i will going to kill you" gulf inside his head

Gulf :- do you think you have done something which you shouldn't done...

"What i have done to get alph wife, he is scary when he got angry, i have to clear everything before his jealous reach to next level, oh god help me to clam my baby tigress!!!" Mew inside his head

"I hate you fucking mew asshole suppasit and i hate your baby boss, why it's not me, why i didn't like when you call that fucker as baby boss, you should call me as baby boss but you call me baby, i hate you" pouting while saying inside his head

Mew :- ok i have a confession to make, actually...

Mew didn't get chance to complete what he was going to say because his baby boss interrupted in between

Gulf :- I'm going back to shift in my house tomorrow... 'without any expression'

Zeesaint/ brightwin :- what???

Mew :- huh,,, you must be not serious right gulf... 'in cold tone'

Gulf :- I'm dead serious...

Win :- but phi what he happened why so sudden...

Saint :- everything is fine na, then why we have to leave...

Bright :- p'gulf did we do something wrong...

Zee :- gulf why you want to go back are you having any problem...

"ufff what the heck, can you guys ask one by one, so irritating" gulf inside his head...

Gulf :- firstly win not happened i just want to go back, secondly saint i know everything is fine but can't say more our job is done, thirdly bright you guys are amazing there was nothing wrong just my work was completed here and lastly p'zee we don't have any problem because you all took very good care of us...

Mew :- then why... 'in serious tone while getting frustrated'

"Because of you asshole and your so called baby boss huh" gulf inside his head

Gulf :- because I want to go...

Win :- phi don't be stubborn na, see everything is normal now...

Gulf :- bunny I'm not say you or saint to come with me, if you guys want you can stay with them it's just i can't stay here... 'in sad tone'

Mew :- don't leave, you can stay here baby, why are you so stubborn...

Gulf :- firstly Mr Mew Suppasit I'm not your baby and secondly I'm not stubborn it's just i can't mess everything around me... 'while raising his voice'

Mew :- then what the hell is you problem gulf why can't you stay with me as win saint are staying... 'said loudly in anger tone'

Gulf :- because i don't have any reason to live here like win and saint has, they are in relationship and me I'm all alone and you Mr why are you interfereing in my life... 'getting irritated by mew'

Mew :- because i want to, i can't leave you alone to live by your own... 'in authoritative tone'

Gulf :- you not what i done with it I'm leaving now and don't dare to stop me... 'in serious tone'

Mew :- i dare you to take one more step then i will show you what i can do with you, you are not allowed to leave me without giving me proper reason... 'in dark deep tone'

Gulf :- you fucker then listen, i like you Mr Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat and i don't want to be third wheeler between you and your so called baby boss, heck i hate his/her with my guts and i can't stop this useless feeling towards you, happy now...

With gulf's confession everyone was shocked especially mew because he never thought that his baby boss will confess him first but not like this whereas gulf was taking deep breath to control his anger as was completely irritated with mew's behaviour and realised what he had said just now...

Brightwin, zeesaint was shocked but immediately recover and doing happy dance inside their heads as they all are happy for MewGulf and finally they will be together....

Mew intensely staring staight in gulf's eyes and with same intense gulf looking into mew's eyes, they are having cute eye lock where both are try to find answers which they are longing for...

Mew slowly come near his baby and cupped gulf's cheeks in his hand...

Mew :- so you like me...

Gulf :- 'avoiding mew's eyes' it's not like what you think actually... 'git interrupted as mew didn't let him complete and said which make gulf shocked and frozen'

Mew :- i like you too no i love you my baby boss... 'in soft voice while tracing his fingers on his baby boss cheeks'

_______________________________________

Hope you like this chapter....

See you in next chapter...

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting...

Love you all 💕💕