chapter - 32

️⚠️ warnings⚠️

I'm going to divide this chapter in 2 parts, first is for gulf torturing eye and second is for mew torturing Mr Langkapin both the chapters contain some violence and blood so read on your own risk and if you want you can skip reading...
_______________________________________

Next morning everyone gathered in the living room after having their breakfast, gulf told them everything from the start to end of what happened with him whereas mew also talked about his planning from starting to ending...

Zee :- now what next, mew did you think about the eye and his father...

Mew :- not yet...

Saint :- let me handle them, I'll punish them... 'excitedly'

Win :- p'saint chill, i want to see them begging for their lives but i want to have some fun first... 'pouting'

Bright :- ohh bunny don't need to worry I'll do the honour... 'wink'

Gulf :- i want to teach them good lessons...

Mew :- wow I'm getting scared by you all but I'll take care of them... 'with fake scared face while shaking his head'

Gulf :- but i want some fun... 'pouting'

Mew :- 'with boring face and evil smirk said sarcastically' hello!! I'm the devil of the mafia torturing suits me and you all (pointing his finger to zeesaint and brightwin) if you want have fun with them, torture them as you want but don't kill them because I'm the one who will kill them with my hands... 'in authoritative cold tone'

Gulf :- 'pouting' can i also join them please p'mew... 'innocently'

"Damn you are dead for me baby, how can you be so cute and hot at the same time, see now who I'm to decline this innocent request" said mew inside his head

Mew :- 'clear his thorat' ok whatever my baby wants but stop pouting first otherwise I'll kiss you... 'wink'

Gulf :- 'blushing hard' asshole... 'and run from there quickly'

Zeesaint brightwin :- whipped...

Mew :- just for my baby boss... 'wink while smiling crazily'

Zeesaint brightwin facepalm themselves while shaking there heads on mew's behaviour...

In the evening

Gulf and other made there way to hell house which is not that far, the building is fully secured, havey guarding no one allow to enter in the area around that building, they all went inside the building and to the basement where two guard the room, they went inside and there they all see Eye and Mr Langkapin tied up on the chair...

Gulf :- good to see you again Ms Eye Langkapin and Mr Langkapin... 'smirk'

Eye :- ohh so finally the bitch got guts to show up... 'with straight face'

Bright :- eye I'm warning you mind your language otherwise no one can save you... 'in warning tone'

Eye :- as if i care... 'while making a boring face'

Zee :- ohh bitch you still have that filthy attitude... 'mockingly'

Win saint without saying anything grabbed the first thing he saw and reached to which it happened to be a bat and swing it hitting the upside eye and her father's head hard, their eyes were widened open and screaming in pain with their lungs out....