chapter - 31

Somewhere on the outskirts of the city

It almost took an hour for mew arrive at the location with brightwin, they stopped a bit far from the building where zeesaint was already waiting for them with their mens, as they knew the building would be surrounded by the bodyguard of eye...

Zee :- I'll go with a saint to check if there is a back gate of this place...

Bright :- I'll go with a win from the other side of the building if there is any secret entrance...

Mew :- be careful, Off let go from the front gate... 'in an authoritative tone'

All guards split in three groups, few of them guards start following mew off while the others followed zeesaint and brightwin secretly, all of them split in three groups and start walking in different directions...

Mew with Off and his guards are near the main gate, they were hiding behind the big tree from where they could observe the place and suddenly off eyes catch the familiar face on the gate with a few guards....

Off :- gun... 'low voice'

Mew :- 'looked at the same direction were off is looking at' what he was doing and here... 'in tensed tone with straight face'

Off :- don't know let's go and find out... 'worriedly'

They walk forward where the gun is but mew immediately saw someone behind the gun and signal off the same, mew off quietly took out his gun and pointed at the person, as they move close mew land a hard punch on one of the men who is ready to attack gun until he could taste his blood whereas off immediately pull gun behind in back...

Mew is unstoppable and continually attacks the other party, one man just about to hit mew from behind but suddenly bright came in between and quickly punches the other guard, they continue hitting them until they could see hell and in no time the opposite group of guards are on land helpless and lifeless...

Bright :- you ok phi, did you hurt any where... 'in panic tone'

Mew :- buddy I'm fine, don't worry you protect me from that shit... 'said calmly with a smile'

Off :- baby what are you doing here... 'asked with a cornered tone'

Gun :- I'm here for the kana but how do you all come here... 'confusingly'

Mew :- 'in cold tone' for gulf, we have our ways to find out... 'in dark tone'

Gun :- 'bow' devil (it's mew name, used in mafia world) I'm sorry but kana (gulf name, used in mafia world) told me to not to tell anyone about it... 'in an apologizing tone'

Mew :- hmm, what exactly going on, give me all the details...

Gun :- gulf is inside the building, we are trying to get inside but the building is havey guarded, we still don't have any clue what is happening inside...

Bright :- phi there is no way from that side but... 'in a scared tone''

Mew :- but what bright... 'in a loud worried tone'

Win :- we heard someone screaming in pain and we heard a bullet shot... 'with a horrified face'

Mew :- what the hell, we have to hurry up i don't want anything to happen to the baby... 'in dark deep stren voice'

In the main time zeesaint also returned back as they informed that there is no back gate or door to get inside where as gun also tell mew that he and his man's already searched the possible place to get inside but there is no ways other than main entrance...