chapter - 4

New morning new day and beginning, Mew slowly opened his eyes but shut his eyes again due to the sun rays burning his eyes, he again tried to open his eyes and looked around and found his nong was sitting beside him while his friend was on the sofa while looking at his phone, he try to move but due to his injuries it was bit painful, he try to call them but his throat was sore his voice coming like whispering, with little difficult he call them again and this time bright immediately turn his face towards his phi....

Mew :- nn...nong... 'calling bright but his voice is like whispering'

Bright :- phi, p'mew, you wake up, p'zee see phi woke up... 'said excitedly'

Zee :- buddy, thank God you are fine, you need anything...

Mew :- water... 'in cracking voice'

Bright :- 'immediately handed a glass of water to his phi' p'mew are you fine wait let me call the doctor... 'while little sobbing'

Bright left room to call the doctor but he didn't find the gulf anywhere so he informed the head nurse that his phi was up now so nurse told him to wait for Dr Gulf but in the meantime she will check on him...

Inside the mew's room...

Zee :- buddy did you remember what happened last night... 'straight tone'

Mew :- how can I forget anything but let's talk about later first tell me about my condition... 'in dark stric tone'

Zee :- nothing serious but you... 'got interrupted by bright and nurse'

Nurse :- good morning Mr Suppasit, happy to see you awake, let me check your vitals...

Mew :- good morning...

Nurse :- you are absolutely fine now...

Mew :- when can I go home...

Nurse :- sorry Mr Suppasit that will tell you Dr Kanawut, he is in charge of your case...

Mew :- fine then send him quickly, i just want to get out of the hospital i don't like hospitals... 'in little rise his voice'

Bright :- phi stop behaving like arrogant kid and say sorry...

Zee :- dude they are doing their duties , don't shout at them...

Mew knew he was raising his voice to the nurse but he hated the hospitals especially when he was injured, so mew quickly realised what he does is not right so he apologized to the nurse...

Mew :- i am sorry for my behaviour but can you please tell doctor to check on me...

Nurse :- 'give mew a sweet smile' it's ok Mr Suppasit i can understand you are just frustrated, anyways i will inform Dr Kanawut to check you as soon as possible...

Zee :- mew what the hell was that, you know when we brought you no one was ready to listen to us but from no where Dr Kanawut came and treated you but in return you are insulting his staff...

Bright :- phi we know you didn't like to be restricted but you have to deal with it now for your own sake...

Mew was like this only rude and arrogant but he also quickly realised his mistake so sometimes he just irritates and blunders nonsense without realising he was hurting someone with his works so he quickly says sorry for his behaviour when he released he was wrong...

On the other side...

When gulf enerted in the hospital an emergency came up to him because of that he can't check on mew, when he finally deal with that the nurse who check on mew come to gulf and tell him that patient was awake and want to meet him, so gulf excused himself and went to the mew's room, when he entered inside the room he didn't fine his patient but patient's friend and nong was there...