chapter - 41

Mew immediately put the address on the gps   and brows furrowed his eyes but without giving any second thoughts he drove his car towards his baby, the address is on the edge of the country side near forest and ocean, it took almost three hours of driving to reach his designation...

Along driving his way, mew didn't stop to have anything not even bother to eat or drink water or even to use the washroom he just wanted to reach his baby as fast as he could, he doesn't  think about anything, at that moment he is only thinking about his baby safety...

He finally reached the location, the view is breathtaking, he got stunned as the house is deep inside the woods only stairs that can go down where the house is located, mew without thinking anything he immediately mew step out of his car and start going downward by using stairs towards the house...

The wind is more fresh and warm, there is subtle sound of the waves is making him calm, then he realised that house is deep down, he opened the door and found all dark so light was on only source of light is the light which is coming from outside, he calmly and carefully start walking inside the house to find his baby but to be surprised gulf was not there...

He decided to check outside where he got his baby sitting on the stand and looking at the ocean, he takes the deep breath that he don't know he was holding from the moment he got to know his baby is missing, he start walking towards his baby who was still sobbing little, he carefully sit behind him and hug him from back...

Gulf suddenly shocked at the moment but relaxed immediately to know who the person was, he laid his head back and put on his meow's chest while holding his hand, both were sitting in that position comfortably without talking to each other and looking at the sunset but soon gulf start crying his heart out whereas as mew held him tightly...

Back to mew's mansion

Tul already told everything about what happened between him and the gulf plus explained his point about why he did that, everyone was hell shocked and angry on tul whereas win trying his level hard not burst on tul for putting his phi on the hardest situation, he was trying not to let his tears out because he didn't want to look weak while bright holding his bunny tightly in his arms...

Zee :- why the hell did you do that tul, you don't know how much mew put efforts to stop the gulf for leaving him at the first place, gulf was the one who told mew to let him go from his life but now see what you have done... 'in annoyed to tone'

Mild :- are you fucking out of your mind, you didn't know anything about gulf, how much he suffered in his life to be on this position and you just blunder whatever comes to your mouth... 'with teary eyes while shouting'

Bright :- phi i know you are concerned about my phi but you didn't have any right to ask guppy to leave my phi, guppy is like a light in my phi dark world and i can't let anyone take that light, his baby, my guppy... 'while sobbing'

Sanit :- 'sigh deeply and look at tul' p'tul i don't know what was your problem with the gulf but you don't have any right to decide anything on behalf of p'mew... 'in calm tone with anger face'

Boat :- tul i don't know much but from my personal experience and observation one thing i can guarantee you that gulf was not a bad person or harm mew, he is a keeper...

Tul :- i know what i did was not correct but that time my anger took over me, i really regretted what i did with the gulf and I'm ready to face anything to correct myself...

Mild :- max can please shut your boyfriend mouth otherwise I'll kill him before p'mew...

Tul was crying hard and max was consoling him, tul realised what he had done affected everyone inside the room and especially mew, he was ready to ask forgiveness from gulf too and ready to face whatever punishment gulf give him on the other side win was silently listening everything and decide to speak just to make his phi name clear, he doesn't like when someone pointed his phi character...